• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Babel

STOP adressing the negativity and start spreading the positivity. JEEZ.

Why not? People were saying really hurtfull **** since Born this way (hell, maybe since her debut), and she was avoiding it all the time. She was going to explode at some point and that's completely fine and maybe also an healthy process for her. It's human nature.

vomits her mind

I read it as not interscope in itself but maybe people at the label. It has to be more than just Troy Carter

sorry was the 25 mil thing about??

:flop:

A VERY devoted Gaga hater (who does nothing but bash her over at examiner.com) posted on article on how Interscope lost $25million on ARTPOP's marketing campaign. Media caught wind of it and started posting articles about it... 

(My post from ATRL)

She can't have one sincere moment without people calling her contrived or attention seeking.

She didn't say this on some major talk show or tweet it, she posted it on HER fansite.... ya'know a place where Lady Gaga fans are meant to come together? It's been a MESS there for the past 2 months, fans are caving into the pressure and all think they know better than the professionals she's actually working with. It's full of people telling her what to do, what singles to release etc... of course she was going to get upset. She's someone from day one has always talked about how much she appreciates her fans. How she can be herself with them... she just doesn't want her own fansite riddled with countless posts of how much she needs to change, and how Intersocpe need to get their **** together and how she needs to promote...

Gaga can handle the critics, she wouldn't be where she is today if she couldn't... it's when entire fansites are being lauded with nothing but people telling her who she should needs to be... she's not a label puppet, she's doing HER thing. She has a right to be upset.

In total honesty, she needs to take a break from being Lady Gaga... Stefani go have a vacation, you and your team work out a plan and THEN come back. Just know that when it comes to pop music, twins are the most fickle.

Edited by Samuel

Paper Planes

it is not interscope. They in fact love me very much and will see ARTPOP to the end.

FINALLY :party: :PARTY: :party:

delete it fat

how about someone send THIS to the news and let them report that the 25 mill is fake instead of quoting stupid perezala cheng

FrankGutz

Yeah, I like how Gaga says we don't know about her personal life and immediately posters take that as an opportunity to assume even more about her personal life. It just never ends.

I know, this fanbase loves to do that :toofunny:  at least shes talkin again, i will take that as she knows what to do, she's a little bit more calm & eventually everything goes to normal again :party: besides it was christmas & blah blah, she needed that time with her family & Tay :redface:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ElectricHaus

Oh I see. It's people in her team.

#NoNewFriends

This is prob why she has been so slow getting things out. Because she has NO HELP because her team is stupid.

giskardsb

But she said "'actors and singers need critics to grow' is something you've made up"

In reality, all artists need to be criticized to grow. I wouldn't have grown if people didn't blatantly tell me my work sucked.

This is true, but I bet the critics that you paid attention to are people that you respected and knew that what they said was valid.

The problem Gaga is facing is that literally EVERYBODY is a critic these days.  The fans are critics, anybody with a blog is a critic, forums and twitter and all social media is overrun with critics.  The problem is only about 5% of less of those "critics" are actually worth it for an artist to pay attention to, when it comes to real, genuine criticism.  I doubt she has a problem with Marina, or Robert, or Elton, or Tony, or Jeff, or even some professional media critics, giving legit criticism that is informed.

90% of "criticism" on the web is just un-informed ranting and opinions.  Just look how many people here claim to be giving "constructive" criticism when they obviously have no idea what that means.

As an artist myself, I choose who to listen too.  If a Gallery owner or curator or mentor or teacher is critiquing me, I'll listen very closely and decide which of what they are saying applies to me and would make me a better artist, verses which is just a difference in artistic temperament and goals.

Edited by giskardsb

I was in cheer all four years of highschool. I was a main flyer in stunts and people liked having me in their group. They were really my only friends, although I only saw them at cheer and in school. But i fell from a stunt and tore my ACL, miniscus, and MCL. I was out all senior year. My coaches set up a time for everyone to come see me after my surgery. It was after a practice over the summer. But only the coaches and one person from my team(20 people) showed up. It hurt me and was even worse because they brought a ****ing cake that nobody was there to eat it. I was stuck with that damn cake for days until we just threw it away. Showed how much they all cared about me getting better. And we had been together for 3 years... whatever.

:ohno: That cake was like the indication of the situation, bad stuff. The thing is that it is really hard to find a real friend, even harder to find several real friends. If there is one person who is a real friend to you (including from family), then it's so much better than a whole bunch of fake friends. I hope you found/will find that person or two or more, because it is not easy to find real friends :runhug:

Edited by PostCyber

Seringai

So we can say every words queen angela cheng said is critics to grow her.

But i think she can't separate which one is critics and which one is negativity.

Allison M

:ohno: That cake was like the indication of the situation, bad stuff. The thing is that it is really hard to find a real friend, even harder to find several real friends. If there is one person who is a real friend to you (including from family), then it's so much better than a whole bunch of fake friends. I hope you found/will find that person or two or more, because it is not easy to find real friends :runhug:

It is hard! And I haven't really yet, but someday there will be someone! :) Thank you for your kind words :hugs: