• Hypocrateen

I was just about to post that  :lmao:

delusional brazilians tbh 

:nails: 

ikr  :smh: they can stay pressed as far as im concerned :whitney: 

The Fame

800748983_300.jpg

What the heck :lmao:

As a side note, I can't at the people who just post a picture of themselves crying with a sob story. It seems really forced and insincere.

HausOfMark

I havent logged on in months! Gaga hardly posts on it and its a disaster. Maybe once she gets back on, i will also

-Mark

HausOfMark

I havent logged on in months! Gaga hardly posts on it and its a disaster. Maybe once she gets back on, i will also

LMAO a day after i post this she gets on and crashes the site lol

-Mark

Today I went to lm.com chat and it's a disaster. You can't even post there normally. It keeps reconnecting every two minutes and everything is just wrong. Is it so hard to make it work? Even ggd chat works perfectly. Gaga says that she has the whole team who works on this site so why can't they make it work?? It's embarassing.

Elizabeth

Today I went to lm.com chat and it's a disaster. You can't even post there normally. It keeps reconnecting every two minutes and everything is just wrong. Is it so hard to make it work? Even ggd chat works perfectly. Gaga says that she has the whole team who works on this site so why can't they make it work?? It's embarassing.

I think part of the reason it has been a mess today was because Gaga said she was going on there and it couldn't cope with the amount of traffic after she said that. 

I think part of the reason it has been a mess today was because Gaga said she was going on there and it couldn't cope with the amount of traffic after she said that. 

No, I went there now and there were 12 people and nothing worked. It's not a first time. last time I went to the chat was like 9 months ago and it was the same. The site needs improvement... And I don't understand why they choose not to do anything there to make it more fun.