💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

This is getting serious :( I really think she's going to go back to the d--gs.

:lmao:

no she will be fine shes not trying to dull the pain of a broken hip she will be fine!! shes in a diff head space as well :yes:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

theredkilt

"there is nobody that worships and fights for you more than i"

this sounds so disturbing to me on many levels because she sounds like the Messiah or the Saviour. 

It's so awful that people have betrayed Gaga. But at least she now knows who are the real loved ones in her life :hug: We'll always be here Gaga.

I'm glad it isn't something about Interscope.   But at the same time sad,  because i'm sure that was Troy. The hospital part is so saad!.  I mean her health must be important isn't it?

Good for her for clear all thouse rumours up :)

Robotboy

stop guessing ... :fail: glad its not interscope. now can they get their **** together that would be great.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

GagaMyBlood95

I'm glad it isn't something about Interscope.   But at the same time sad,  because i'm sure that was Troy. The hospital part is so saad!.  I mean her health must be important isn't it?

Good for her for clear all thouse rumours up :)

yeah, and I am actually glad this happenned! Now, she can really know what people are with her BECAUSE of her...

She needs to see my video and prove to her that little monsters are forever even after surgery.

I really hope she sees your video one day. I bet it would make her really happy.

I'm so glad she finally open up about this. 

Our Kingdom is forever  :monsterpaw:

I bet she's blasting Judas rn  :giggle:

Kindness rules all.

MonsterMarty

So much is going on over there. I guess I need to try to go on there again but it's so unbearable. 

Don't do it sis. The first few months were bad enough, it's absolutely nuts there now from what I can see. The hallowed halls of GGD make more sense, and give more LOLs... we need an official Gagz account here tbh.

"there is no truth to many of your comments, including the 25 million dollars deficit. These are rumors that are being repeated and spread. They are completely untrue. There are many things behind the scenes you never see. 'actors and singers need critics to grow' is something you've made up, and it is not healthy for the fans enjoying the music. One could easily say "Actors and singers needs fans to grow," please keep littlemonsters.com a positive judgement free environment. This is not twitter. this is a community. We are here to support one another and not tear each other apart. please also remember that because you dont know whats going on in my personal life, you may be assuming things that couldnt be further from the truth. there is nobody that worships and fights for you more than i"

on lm.com 6 mims ago

im worried for her :(

:applause: It's obvious the types of comments she's referring to and I totally agree. We DON'T know what she's going through in her personal life, and trying to justify rudely stated opinions as "She needs to accept criticism," isn't constructive or understanding. 

J e s s e

I wouldn't be suprised If Gaga finally cracked and had enough of us :toofunny:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia