• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Well, I can understand her, but she shouldn't take everything so seriously. It's just sick she reads all of the negative comments, she shouldn't because she lets others bully her. In my opinion, it would be better if she gave up Twitter and the internet, because she may be really destroyed in few years.

She said openly in Aug or Sept that she loves them and they will work with her in future. Mark posts stuff on Instagram about her new music (like blasting Gypsy while driving).

I'm sure they're on very good terms

Good! Was getting worried

gagalovesme

I wonder who she's talking about then because she's sacked Troy so surely he's got nothing to do with her career now?

bumblebee

It's hard to guess who she is talking about. The hip injury in the early 2013 financially only stroke at the Live Nation and probably her management, and also all the people who were working for Gaga while she was on tour. Billboard estimated that the refunds were at $25M, which is lots of cash. The insurance company maybe ...

I don't know: the idea that Live Nation is promoting her next tour makes me feel like it's not with Live Nation. The main person to organize the tour was Troy, Gaga has said that several times. He really did his job great. Maybe they had a disagreement after the surgery. Despite the fact he is considered to be an IT investor, Gaga was his most important "source of income", and the fact they had to put back $25M (where he owned a good share) could make him go mad.

I just hope she doesn't have much problems with organizing the upcoming tour, because organizing a worldwide tour is a very complicated and intensive job, and it's not a good idea for Gaga to do it herself, since she will cut short her own time which she could have spent on preparing the performances. I hope someone does it for her.  :shy:

La Primavera

I think its about Troy. Im glad that everything between her and Interscope is fine. I mean, where would she be without them?