Apple Music
politics

Paul Manafort sentenced to 3.5 more years in prison

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

7.5 years. For everything he did. What an absolute ****ing outrage. 

You and I would get life for doing something much less severe. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
Your silence is my favorite sound
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 8

Matangi

there are millions of black and brown people sitting in jail for decades over nonviolent crimes like having a bag of weed in the wrong place at the wrong time. the system isn't broken, it's working exactly how it was designed to. 

Edited by Matangi
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

DelusionalGaga

Ridiculous. And I thought Judge Jackson was supposed to be the strict one. Chances are that those rich actresses who bribed the colleges are going to jail for longer in the end :fail:

Wigless

can they get trump next? why haven’t they come for him when Trump is the one who told him to do all this? y’all realize how twisted that sounds? americans celebrated when Obama cancelled the mastermind of 9/11, but the mastermind of this gets off scott free?

someone:

tenor.gif?itemid=10977778

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Matangi said:

there are millions of black and brown people sitting in jail for decades over nonviolent crimes like having a bag of weed in the wrong place at the wrong time. the system isn't broken, it's working exactly how it was designed to. 

I'd be surprised if he will say in the same jail cell with the rest of them anyway. There are places where celebs, rich kids, and people like Manaford go to, since they afford to pay in return for the amenities that included flat-screen TVs, a computer room and new beds. It cost about $100 a night. And literally have its own wiki page. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ DORMIR ♥ PELADA ♥ É ♥ MAIS ♥ GOSTOSO! ♥
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

can they get trump next? why haven’t they come for him when Trump is the one who told him to do all this? y’all realize how twisted that sounds? americans celebrated when Obama cancelled the mastermind of 9/11, but the mastermind of this gets off scott free?

someone:

tenor.gif?itemid=10977778

These two cases had to do with money laundering, tax fraud, bank fraud, hidden money, conspiracy to defraud the US, etc. 

Nothing to do with Trump or potential collusion.

However, they wouldn't have uncovered all of this had Mueller not investigated everyone. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
Your silence is my favorite sound

Economy
On 3/13/2019 at 12:16 PM, Morphine Prince said:

7.5 years. For everything he did. What an absolute ****ing outrage. 

You and I would get life for doing something much less severe. 

The richer u are the better the lawyers u can afford

It appals me that our justice system is so focused on lawyers and how well they can build a case with technicalities and loopholes

And that's in basically every country

• Like 1

gypsy101
On 3/13/2019 at 12:54 PM, Matangi said:

Paul Manafort is literal scum but weren’t his crimes technically nonviolent

Matangi
19 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

Paul Manafort is literal scum but weren’t his crimes technically nonviolent

girl u cant really say that the political and social repercussions of his criminal behavior weren't violent. the scale here is huge for everyone involved.

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, Matangi said:

girl u cant really say that the political and social repercussions of his criminal behavior weren't violent. the scale here is huge for everyone involved.

oh yeah i guess that’s true. i was looking forward to about 25+ years for him in prison 🤬