celeb

Richy & Michael Bearden tease LG6 coming soon

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thraumatica

I want LG6 but I wonder if it will affect Shallow. The song is still doing really well.. I just want it to get over 189 days at #1 on iTunes worldwide so it can be the longest running song eveeeerrrr. :vegas:

Catnikko

15 minutes ago, Amidana said:

D1f0e0HVAAA-V7l.jpg

how is that gonna get us it? She hit herself theoretically with that bat and the  dark redone EP worth of songs fell out the womb and into recycle

Actual patient

misunderstood
3 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

how is that gonna get us it? She hit herself theoretically with that bat and the  dark redone EP worth of songs fell out the womb and into recycle

The fact that y’all still delude yourselves into knowing how the other 7 RedOne songs sounded is so funny

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Phlop

I think it’s coming later this year. Probably by her next break tbh. I think she’s just in the studio working on tracks and mastering others. They’re just rebuilding hype.

BYE

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

The fact that y’all still delude yourselves into knowing how the other 7 RedOne songs sounded is so funny

you're responding to the wrong person hun I'm fully aware they got scrapped for a reason

I was horrified when red flame leaked and thank god she shelved it :air: 

Actual patient

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, joseahm95 said:

I want LG6 but I wonder if it will affect Shallow. The song is still doing really well.. I just want it to get over 189 days at #1 on iTunes worldwide so it can be the longest running song eveeeerrrr. :vegas:

Shallow had its time honestly... Just let it die in the next weeks / months 

StarstruckIllusion
26 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

D1g358aUwAAZMKT?format=jpg&name=medium

where’s The Cure doctor :messga:

StarstruckIllusion
26 minutes ago, Amidana said:

D1f0e0HVAAA-V7l.jpg

THIS IS HOW WE LOST THE 8 REDONE SONGS THE FIRST TIME DELETEEEEEE

Catnikko
23 minutes ago, joseahm95 said:

guuuuurl who gives a **** if it affects shallow??? :air: idg a fan that would rather have music later than sooner for reasons she probably doesn't care about at all

Actual patient

• Admin changed the title to Richy & Michael Bearden tease LG6 coming soon

Archived