Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

game

Worst thing you did on The Sims

Akiki

I'm playing sims 4 again and well, you all know the dark stories about the game. The pool muders, the sudden fires etc.

I am to blame for some pretty scandalous affairs. Like mother in law and son in law kind of things. With some kids in the mix :laughga:

When I want some drama I kill some sims, locking them on a room until they die. Ofc, I write on their family history that they died from natural causes and accidents :fan:

 

I decided to create my family and my house once. I didn't play with them cause it was weird. Still, when I bought a restaurant with another family my virtual dad was always having dinners there and feeling flirty with another women. That was weird. :wtfga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LibraOctober98

how about "motherlode"ing until I have millions of dollars, building the largest most elaborate home over the course of a week, and then not playing the game for a few months? That's my tea

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Making my SIMS a swinger. Ohh...! I feel so hedonistic, gurl! :fan:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FadMadonsterStan

Uuhhh well i make a lot of my sims have affairs and sometimes the “evil” homewrecker kills her lover or the wife for drama,.. listen I love for drama and most my stories are very dramatic and lots of death lol :derpga:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie

Haha I haven’t played the sims in probably 15 years! Is it that old? Am I this old? Anyway I used to put them in rooms with no doors and fill it with ovens and make the cook until they caught on fire and died! Or put them in the pool and take out the ladders.

Anyone play zoo tycoon back in the day? I’d block off the exits and set all the animals free to attack the patrons! Haha i swear I’m a not a terrible person! :ladyhaha:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexTheMonster

I created a very dysfunctional family where everyone hates each other and argues all the time. I then took said family and placed each of them in rooms with windows with no escape so they had to be with each other. Then I would place food, toilets, showers, etc outside of the window so they could suffer and die while watching what they desire be restricted form them.:huntyga:

CHROMATICA 05/29

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie
6 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

how about "motherlode"ing until I have millions of dollars, building the largest most elaborate home over the course of a week, and then not playing the game for a few months? That's my tea

Yess! I had more fun getting all the fake money and just building a house! After it was built I didn’t care about anything else but building the next house!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LibraOctober98
Just now, Renie said:

Yess! I had more fun getting all the fake money and just building a house! After it was built I didn’t care about anything else but building the next house!

for real thooo buying the most expensive version of every item is so satisfying

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akiki
3 minutes ago, AlexTheMonster said:

I created a very dysfunctional family where everyone hates each other and argues all the time. I then took said family and placed each of them in rooms with windows with no escape so they had to be with each other. Then I would place food, toilets, showers, etc outside of the window so they could suffer and die while watching what they desire be restricted form them.:huntyga:

giphy.gif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie
1 minute ago, LibraOctober98 said:

for real thooo buying the most expensive version of every item is so satisfying

Lol yes!! And it’s all coming back to me but wasn’t the cheat for money “rosebud” or something like that? Haha if that’s what it was it’s so much funnier now!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
misunderstood

Destroy the city with a tornado 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody hooker

Made my male Sim get a side man while he was engaged to a girl. I ended up making the two men fight and highly dislike each other, because I didn’t want my family to see what I did. I was like 11 or 12 when I did it. :laughga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dynamite
10 minutes ago, Renie said:

Or put them in the pool and take out the ladders.

Yep this :poot:

Love it when you give me shade in the morning call me neyde

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
misunderstood

This thread makes me wanna play the game now :air:

 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickens in Malibu

I like making new hot friends and inviting them over when my boyfriend is at work and of course you know what happens....

Don't judge me! I wouldn't do it irl :toofunny:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...