KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr
32 minutes ago, BrickMonster said:

Fashion of His Love

You really think so?

31 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Since when? :ladyhaha:

Exactly! While I wouldn’t necessarily call it underrated either, I’ve always felt that FOHL is “over hated” around here for whatever reason. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, RochestrMonstr said:

You really think so?

Exactly! While I wouldn’t necessarily call it underrated either, I’ve always felt that FOHL is “over hated” around here for whatever reason. 

FOHL is one of my faves from BTW and I agree its overhated on this site

TEANUS

I Like It Rough is a certified bop for sure, but idk how it’s such a lauded deep cut

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Emigrante

Hair, Americano, Schei*e is good, but I don't know, Just Dance

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Anderson123
On 3/7/2019 at 10:13 PM, babymonster said:

Million reasons :triggered:

Esteban

Just Dance: I don't like this song since the beginning. Too generic, bad production (except for the bridge), it reminds me of Cascada or Inna and it's not a good thing ^^ Sincerly if her following songs had been like that, I would never stan her. 

Monster: I can understand why people like it, there is a great 80's vibe but the chorus is weak imo.  

Sexxx dreams: Verses are great, I like the idea of the two voices on a kind of industrial instrumental but the chorus production ruins everything ! It sounds like a Martin Solveig's production. 

Mary Jane Holland: I like the bridge ala Daft Punk but in general it's messy, it's really obvious that Madeon put her voice on an already produced song and it sounds too forced and her voice is too raw while the instrumental is it too. That's too much, but independentlly voice and instrumental are cool, just not a great combination (Like in Aura, but it's more listenable)

Gypsy: It's an amazing acoustic song but I hate this kind of cheap euphoric edm production during the chorus...

Esteban
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:40 AM, Emigrante said:

Hair, Americano, Schei*e is good, but I don't know, Just Dance

Personally I don't agree about Hair and Schei*e ( * is a great way to avoid the Strange german reversed B thanks!) because I think they belong to the core of Gaga's art, and most of all meaning and production are interesting but it's question of taste, if you are agree I'll like to understand why you are not really into them :) 

But I totally agree with you about just dance, I can't understand the praise, sure this is her first song but nostalgia shouldn't be a Reason to loose musical objectivity :huntyga:

To finish I Don't like Americano too but I Don't think it's a fan favorite, is it? 

Emigrante
39 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Personally I don't agree about Hair and Schei*e ( * is a great way to avoid the Strange german reversed B thanks!) because I think they belong to the core of Gaga's art, and most of all meaning and production are interesting but it's question of taste, if you are agree I'll like to understand why you are not really into them :) 

But I totally agree with you about just dance, I can't understand the praise, sure this is her first song but nostalgia shouldn't be a Reason to loose musical objectivity :huntyga:

To finish I Don't like Americano too but I Don't think it's a fan favorite, is it? 

I like the message but Hair is a little bit infantile. While I get that she wrote that song in her high school days, but still. Also I don't like instrumental that much.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Esteban
31 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I like the message but Hair is a little bit infantile. While I get that she wrote that song in her high school days, but still. Also I don't like instrumental that much.

That's legit! The Reason I like it, it's because, I see this infantilizing thing as a decorum, like she was in a cheesy but comfy 80's teenage movie which took place in New York streets with saxo and guitars in it :) She is playing a rebel teenage girl character who lives for drama (like most of teenagers ^^). I think lyrics fits to the aesthetic which emerges from the song and this is a smart idea because most of her fans were teenagers at this time. To finish my praise ^^, using the metaphor of "Hair" for freedom in a 80's oriented song is interesting because it was really a time where haircut was a way to emancipate from the masses (punk hair, funky afro hairdressing, long hair in heavy metal and hard rock)  But I agree on one point, the instrumental is interesting imo but kind of weird, I'm not really into the glitchy parts and I would prefer producers focussed on the great mix between 80's rock and sax.

Personally I put this song with Born this way and Bad kids like a coherent trilogy :unicorn: 

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, Esteban said:

Just Dance: I don't like this song since the beginning. Too generic, bad production (except for the bridge), it reminds me Cascada or Inna and it's not a good thing ^^ Sincerly if her following songs had been like that, I would never stan her. 

Monster: I can understand why people like it, there is a great 80's vibe but the chorus is weak imo.  

Sexxx dreams: Verses are great, I like the idea of the two voices on an kind of industrial instrumental but the chorus production ruins everything ! It sounds like a Martin Solveig's production. 

Mary Jane Holland: I like the bridge ala Daft Punk but in general it's messy, it's really obvious that Madeon put her voice on an already produced song and it sounds too forced and her voice is too raw while the instrumental is it too. That's too much, but independentlly voice and instrumental are cool, just not a great combination (Like in Aura, but it's more listenable)

Gypsy: It's an amazing acoustic song but I hate this kind of cheap euphoric edm production during the chorus...

Just Dance is many things but it has a great production. 

DonnieDarko
On 3/8/2019 at 9:08 AM, Wigless said:

VENUS

Venus soooo badly oh

and Marry The Night too. they just are NOT it. 

ARUTW is currently the worst. and add Speechless and Gypsy there too 

:rip: 

Archived