💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Lady Gaga still turn you on?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Shadow
6 hours ago, freebit said:

Mostly yeah. She has an inherently sexual vibe about her. Like for example, her first interview with Jonathan Ross, she's wearing these distractingly long eyelashes and has this quirky outfit on (complete with a tiny hat), but she comes off as really, really sexy despite all that. 

Within the past 5 years or so there's been this trend in her stage performances sometimes where she comes off as completely unsexy though. Like for example, that spastic floor dancing during that SNL performance of A-YO. Or that herky jerky pointing she does sometimes (like when says "ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore" when she performs Shallow). She's got this dorky side to her.

She's never been hotter than she was on AHS Hotel though. That scene of her in the red underwear and the scene where Dandy is going in on her in the bathtub. Damn:giveup: 

Indeed, I think she knows how to give sex appeal and turn it off so easily to appeal a platonic or even a geeky way.  Or perhaps it is her androgynous fashion, like if she becomes more masculine, she appears to attract gays and maybe girls more,  and if she portrays herself in a more feminine fashion she gives off conventional sex appeal. 

And yes, as the Countess, she was extremely sexy and almost too risky for TV. What would it be like if AHS played on a channel like HBO?  Those were excellent scenes, btw. ;)

tumblr_o0nm6oYgWf1ugxgfwo1_500.gif

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco

In government hooker (sexy), she sings I could be Mom unless you want to be Dad. This is sexual role play, in a song that oozes sex. There are 5 songwriters credited, so it's not purely her thoughts though. :giggle: Can you imagine 5 people in a room writing that. On the other hand, Lady Gaga is a persona that is not necessarily Stefani.

I'm older than her also, so I've never thought of her as mommy. But I totally get role play and fantasy.

"""""""Teeth""""""""" 

Shadow
6 minutes ago, Slip7676 said:

In government hooker (sexy), she sings I could be Mom unless you want to be Dad. This is sexual role play, in a song that oozes sex. There are 5 songwriters credited, so it's not purely her thoughts though. :giggle: Can you imagine 5 people in a room writing that. On the other hand, Lady Gaga is a persona that is not necessarily Stefani.

I'm older than her also, so I've never thought of her as mommy. But I totally get role play and fantasy.

"""""""Teeth""""""""" 

Ugh, yes Government Hooker, trying to imagine the writers going over it and her being okay with singing it.

Remember this?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

killmegaga
10 hours ago, Shadow said:

Curious, does anyone here see Gaga as a cougar? :interestinga:

definitely not. she likes older and more mature men.

Fresco
15 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Ugh, yes Government Hooker, trying to imagine the writers going over it and her being okay with singing it.

Remember this?

:messga:

Sexy.

I think I saw her talking about runway modeling long before I ever saw it. Her walk was very extra and nicely posed. But I'd be brushing that cigarrette out of her hand.;)

Her in Eh, Eh and Applause turns me on, especially that scene when she's on the mattress with heels on... gosh top me

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Kimblue

This may sound weird but I think the sexiest thing about her is her teeth and mouth.

ctherainbow

Omg, I thought I was the only one who experienced this journey, so this thread is so validating.   :giveup: 

Gaga used to be really hot to me, and I still find her beautiful now, but in more of like a proud little brother way.  At some point I transitioned from being attracted to her to just recognizing her as an attractive human being, so now I find it weird that I used to be attracted to her.  Idk, I’m a mess.   :rip: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Born To Slay
5 hours ago, Shadow said:

So you see her as a mother figure, which is a totally different way how she draws a younger crowd, giving off this protective, maternal vibe. I never could quite understand this, since for one, I'm older than her. And secondly, as I grew up watching Madonna perform, I never once saw her as a mother figure. Has any other pop star tried mothering their fans as Gaga does?

Well the age I was at the time was a factor, I had just turned 9 when I became a Stan. I didn’t really think of sex at all at the time. If I was 13 when I discovered her... it may have been be a different story. 

But the main factor is that Gaga exposed to a lot of life lessons that no one else had bothered to teach me. When I was in elementary school, no one liked me and they all thought I was weird. Family and teachers encouraged me to try to get into the stupid **** the other kids were doing or essentially change for them. The first time I ever heard “love yourself” or “be yourself” was from Lady Gaga, who seemed happy being crazy and free and didn’t take societal ****. So between her message or the bullshit I was fed from everyone else, I took Gaga’s message and she quickly became a role model to me. 

So fastforward to when I actually started to think about sex, I just didn’t look at her like that because she was a role model, not a person I could or want to think about ****ing. 

Im not sure other artists do this and I think with Madonna it may be different because she doesn’t seem to try to be a role model in the same way Gaga does. I could be wrong tho.

Varys
14 hours ago, Shadow said:

I respect that, but you've been on the forums long enough to notice how many fans who found her sexy, kind of see her classy now. It's like she gives off a different vibe, energy now than at the beginning or even as recent as her American Horror Story days. Remember back during the Fame when she was singing songs like Pokerface and Love Game? Different energy.

Finding gaga sexy =\= being turned on :huntyga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

TheFame Monster

Yes! From LoveGame til now. Her in LoveGame did things to me:v:

271e910115b58fa394367553b03a47bb.jpg

Archived