đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MARINA - Love+Fear Producer and Co-writers Credits

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

AMENiCURE

D1DWpgIX4AE9b4v.jpg

Justin Parker has wrote with LanaDelRey on Born to Die, National Anthem, Carmen, Radio (also additional producer) Ride, Burning Desire, & Beautiful People Beautiful Problems previously while Erik Hassle, Oscar Gorres, Jacob Jerlstrom, Oscar Holter & Noonie Bao are all Swedish producers/songwriters. Oscar Holter and Noonie Bao both worked together on 1999 with Charli XCX before. Oscar Holter has worked on remarkable tracks like Bon Appetit by Katy Perry, Secrets by Pink, Dancing With Our Hands Tied by Taylor Swift, Dance To This by Troye Sivan and Ariana Grande, Run Away With Me by Carly Rae Jepsen and several tracks for Tove Lo.

Which track are you most excited?

Wait what? She went from an album where she wrote 100% of it to an album that she wrote 1 song? And she keeps saying that now she’s happy with her music I- :messga:

AMENiCURE

tbh this shows that the album might be full of bangers. marina described handmade heaven, life is strange and superstar with the songs with lesser energy and rest of the tracks as more uptempo.

moonsago

But did she only write on one track or did she simply produced on one but she wrote on all? 

AMENiCURE
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Wait what? She went from an album where she wrote 100% of it to an album that she wrote 1 song? And she keeps saying that now she’s happy with her music I- :messga:

some of the writer credits are missing because marina wrote handmade heaven by herself but it doesnt show that on this list

this is pretty much producers list who wrote the tracks as well

AMENiCURE
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

But did she only write on one track or did she simply produced on one but she wrote on all? 

she wrote on all apparently and all these producers were her co-writers

Dilwyn
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

i think this is producing credits, marina writes all of her stuff

Supersonic

Oh so „To Be Human“ will be the first track she solemnly produced and wrote?

ZiggyZiggs
15 minutes ago, Bio said:

These are producer and CO-writer credits lol she wrote on every single track 

Serial Chiller

Marina’s thrown me up and down with this release so far. Handmade heaven is so good but superstar is just so ... :coffee:

DelusionalGaga

I love Noonie Bao so I can't wait to see how their song turns out :legend:

UnnamedArtist
3 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Wait, Luis Fonsi? The Despacito guy?

hello-:triggered:

Phaye Monster
49 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

tbh this shows that the album might be full of bangers. marina described handmade heaven, life is strange and superstar with the songs with lesser energy and rest of the tracks as more uptempo.

Wait when did she say this? If this is true I’ll die

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived