💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MJ's music dropped from BBC Radio 2

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

BBC Radio 2 have apparently dropped Michael Jackson songs from its playlists ahead of the release of Channel 4 documentary Leaving Neverland, which details new child sex abuse claims.

According to The Times, BBC Radio 2 appears to have quietly dropped Jackson's music from its playlists and that a decision was made last week to not play any of his songs on the station.

The BBC said: “We consider each piece of music on its own merits and decisions what we play on different network are always made with relevant audiences and context in mind.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/michael-jacksons-music-dropped-bbc-radio-2-amid-claims-child/

:nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

I'll admit that I had to turn off "Beat it" yesterday because those two words + all the stuff about MJ made me feel icky listening to it.

Kimmo
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

I'll admit that I had to turn off "Beat it" yesterday because those two words + all the stuff about MJ made me feel icky listening to it.

Explain please :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

Rifek

Idk what to think about it tbh

I just loved his music and they're playing it very often in Poland but it's like listening to DWUW w/ R Kelly.

I love the original song but after all the things that leaked this year I am not able to listen to this version anymore.

Thank God we have the solo one and w/ Christina :pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Queen Bitch

This is sad. Even if he were guilty, which we'll never know, we should always seperate art from the artist. 

geusst1235
7 minutes ago, Sistren said:

But are we 100% sure that the child abuse thing is true? 

Nope there is literally ZERO proof.There was no new evidence even present in the doc,but of course people are lazy and cannot do their own research and assume the accuser is always 100% right.

Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, August3 said:

This is sad. Even if he were guilty, which we'll never know, we should always seperate art from the artist. 

I hope you’d say the same about r Kelly.  

♥ Kindness Police.

geusst1235
16 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Bye pedo

Uh what evidence is there against him? Oh yeah thats right nothing. :ohwell:

Gracious Gaga
12 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

10 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Explain please :huntyga:

Yes what two words? Explain b!tch

♥ Kindness Police.

Queen Bitch
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

I would actually. I know it controversial, but I still listen to some of his music. 

geusst1235
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Completely different situations.R Kelly has concrete evidence against him,MJ has quite literally none.No new evidence,or just basic evidence of any kind were shown in the doc

dynamite
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Yes what two words? Explain b!tch

The two words are the song title. It can also be used as slang like beating someone off... 

Archived