Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MJ's music dropped from BBC Radio 2

Rifek

Featured Posts

Scathach

I'll just say what was already said, a grown up sleeping multiple times ALONE in a CLOSED room in the same bed with CHILDREN that were NOT related to him at all is NOT a normal behavior. 

I'll leave with that. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

The wanna-be activism is hilarious but disgusting

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

1 hour ago, Scathach said:

I'll just say what was already said, a grown up sleeping multiple times ALONE in a CLOSED room in the same bed with CHILDREN that were NOT related to him at all is NOT a normal behavior. 

I'll leave with that. 

But that doesnt change anything, specially when you are talking about a man with clear mental illnesses that had roots in his own childhood.

At the end of the day ot all comes down to:

-weird behaviour that can be explained psychologically for mental illnesses

-many allegations proven false / ppl admitting to lying to get money

-many children defending him and denying that anything happened

-some people with new allegations

RAMROD

Yes victims are to be trusted  but not all. People need to see the circumstances.

And with this one, would y'all really trust children that were manipulated by their parents to get some easy bucks by accusing MJ, then retract their statement and accusation when they are older, and then do the same thing again? Shady business tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lion Heart

MJ INNOCENT  :firega:

Leave Michael alone :fthis:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PartySick

Ridiculous.

Anyone with half a brain and the will to actually learn about this topic knows he was 100% innocent.

Amazing that they'll drag a legend's name through the mud ten years after his death for some bullsh*t like this. As an actual abuse victim, I'm disgusted by these absurd allegations and how people are choosing to respond to them.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Queen Bitch
6 hours ago, six said:

That is controversial. I understand the logic behind separating the art from the artists, but it's a bit hard when music comes from personal experience. Like I could not listen to music from him without feeling uncomfortable knowing who/what its about.

I get your point, but tbh I only listen to his songs I Believe I Can Fly and Put The Guns Down. I don't think they are inspired by any of the bad things he has done. 

GreekGod

Obviously there is a lot of wrong things involved with MJ, and you guys trying to resolve it over a fan forum is a bit funny to me.

one thing for sure, regardless of what is the truth, to which we will never have insight into, Art is not owned by the artist. It belongs to everyone. Art comes out of pain most of the times, and therefore it mostly is coming from the people who are deeply damaged. Do you have any idea about how many  painters, writers, composers have been dealing with troubling issues that didn’t just affect themselves but hurt others around them? But we don’t discredit those classics, cuz we don’t need to open history books and analyze their personalities. Art is what we care about. And MJ changed music forever. Hate him, but you cannot erase his music from shelves. It is impossible.

NCgaga

I'm hearing the documentary is very one sided. Michael isn't here to defend himself, and when he was here- he was aquitted of these crimes- and these two were on his side. 

adelfoxxx

I love him so much. He passed away almost 10 years ago. Just let it go. He was awesome and he had really terrible childhood, so this is teh reason why he loved children so much and he was doing anything for them. So that´s really interesting thing for people who want to make rumors. He is not able to defend himself anymore, guys.

GagaMyBlood95

There are always two sides of the story and currently we are listening only to one.

I don't want to say one is right or wrong, but when someone is not there to defend himself it's easy to make him a target

hardcore1996
18 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

When discussing about about Dr Luke I noticed there was an almost unanimous response that a victim should always be trusted. What happened now? What is different?

For the record, I'm one of the ones that believes one deserves the benefit of the doubt. 

People on this forum like MJ more than Dr Luke:ohwell:

and hE’s DeAd hE cAn’T dEfEnD hImSeLf

Archived