💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shallow can win Eurovision

Soneresc

Featured Posts

PerfectCure
22 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

If so, please Gaga, replace our country's garbage and make Germany getting 12 points again :excited2: 

You guys not sending Aly Ryan was a big, big mistake :giveup:

TheSlash
Just now, PerfectCure said:

You guys not sending Aly Ryan was a big, big mistake :giveup:

I didn't even watch and vote, but according to my mom the winners were the least talented :smh: . And I listened to the song and I already made peace with Germany being at the bottom of the list :smh:  :smh:  :smh: .

Ew, David!

PerfectCure
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

I didn't even watch and vote, but according to my mom the winners were the least talented :smh: . And I listened to the song and I already made peace with Germany being at the bottom of the list :smh:  :smh:  :smh: .

I mean the song is not bad but you had a top 10 potential in your national final :gayhat:

TheSlash
1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

I mean the song is not bad but you had a top 10 potential in your national final :gayhat:

Welcome to Germany :huntyga:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Chickens in Malibu

Yeah Gaga should put her entire career and enigma on hold and compete in some shitty show

littleFandor

The interesting thing with Eurovision is, that when more famous musicans compete, they almost always perform bad in the scoring system Eurovision has. So i recommend Gaga to stay away from it, it could throw a bad light on her. (If she would ever think about competing there :laughga:)

Sherloid Bai

Isn't Madonna the h̶a̶l̶f̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ interval though :awkney:

Archived