Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shallow can win Eurovision

Soneresc

Featured Posts

Soneresc

Hello guys, there are still few countries left to announce their participants. Imagine one of them sends Lady Gaga to Eurovision Song Contest and Gaga decides competing with "Shallow".  According to rules, it can compete because it is released after 1st of september. She could win ESC along side with Grammys,Oscars etc. Wouldnt it be cool?

Aglaya
5 minutes ago, Soneresc said:

Hello guys, there are still few countries left to announce their participants. Imagine one of them sends Lady Gaga to Eurovision Song Contest and Gaga decides competing with "Shallow".  According to rules, it can compete because it is released after 1st of september. She could win ESC along side with Grammys,Oscars etc. Wouldnt it be cool?

It can't compete cause the song is longer than 3 minutes :ohwell:

could mean anything

MEDONER

Yeah cause she's italian and european! It can also win AsiaVision cuz her dog Asia and VenusVision cuz Volantis! Yas! :vegas:

Oh my God that would be hilarious :ladyhaha:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TheSlash

If so, please Gaga, replace our country's garbage and make Germany getting 12 points again :excited2: 

Ew, David!

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

If so, please Gaga, replace our country's garbage and make Germany getting 12 points again :excited2: 

:koons: but y'all let gaga flop over there for one hot minute now though.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheSlash
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

:koons: but y'all let gaga flop over there for one hot minute now though.

Bc the German GP has literally no taste :madge: . But imagine.mp3 how hard Gaga would succeed if she competed and won for us :excited2: . The GP would love her to eternity :diane: .

Ew, David!

guccic0och

In the UK most people see Eurovision as a joke now. I personally don’t think it would look good for her.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Illuminati

I'm off Italian end, watch as I dive in I'll never meet the Eurovision requirements.

River

She's far from Europe now..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived