news

Lady Gaga for V Magazine #118

053Timo

Featured Posts

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BrickMonster

She did this prove to us all that despite her ASIB-awards era persona, SHE'S STILL THAT BITCH. 

JohnnyVersace

Her best V cover since the 2013 I&V ARTPOP shoot, and perhaps one of her all-time best covers. It's so...forward. And unlike anything else fashion/editorial is doing atm. And so over-the-top POP eccentricity. Dead. I also love Jean-Paul Goude's work, and I'm shocked this is their first time working together.

This is giving me so much hope for what's to come :giveup:

LaMaisonGaga
12 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

I want Jean Paul Gaude to dress her for the next era:pray:

... sis Jean Paul Gaude is a photographer, not a stylist :air: 

lamaisongaga.com

Luke78619

I still can’t recognise her in the “bedding” photo, her eyes look too different to me or something :duck:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Monster7
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

... sis Jean Paul Gaude is a photographer, not a stylist :air: 

raw&ehk=ZWVKOsNo5W071BUBYd7CtQ

I-:rip:

THE LAST PART OF THE ARTICLE :tony::diane::giveup:

For ten years, Gaga’s artistry has been an adaptive, widely applicable remedy, from critically acclaimed acting on the big screen, to her Enigma residency in Vegas, which would inspire the cosmic, futuristic couture queen seen now on our cover. Not bad for someone who, in her very first V interview professed a simple dream “of wanting to make something of [myself].”

But what is this new moment for Gaga; what will she make of  herself? If Goude’s photos are any indicator, whatever it is will be out of this world.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

crisTEAne

i like the shots but, at the same time, i'm kinda sad that i wouldn't be able to recognize the subject(ivity) without reading that it's her. :noparty: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lextyr97

All of her V Magazine pics are ****ing EPIC. I wish she would use them in her own stuff

BrickMonster
7 minutes ago, T E A said:

i like the shots but, at the same time, i'm kinda sad that i wouldn't be able to recognize the subject(ivity) without reading that it's her. :noparty: 

maybe it's intentional. maybe it's keeping with the theme of being an "enigma"? 

Fanta

I honestly can’t at ANYONE having the audacity to complain or mention anything negative about this shoot. If this was released in 2011 y’all would have been shaking and quivering. This is literally GAGA. High fashion, out of this world, makes you curious and theatrical all in one. One of her best shoots in a long time! Eat it up and zip it, we’ve been waiting for this for a very long time. 

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Some of you are so uneducated it physically hurts.

the member explained that he didnt know and thats why he asked about it. nothing wrong if u dont know every information. can u all stop acting so dramatic, ironic, shady and “know it all” people by saying things like “u are so uneducated, it physically hurts”? jeez.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Smother Em Eh

This is so cool. I’m living for this. CrazyGa is confirmed for LG6 :giggle:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived