💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Encore gets international release(s)

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

ASIB Encore will be playing at Kinepolis theaters in Belgium, starting this Wednesday! :party:

Guess we can all expect other countries to follow as well now. Tweet your local theaters!

... And stream Shallow :sis:

Stef

Ireland deserves this so much! I ain't even joking they were the first country to make this era a hit!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Diamonster
4 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

it's not gonna happen in my flop country 

^^^:messga:

Archie
5 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

it's not gonna happen in my flop country 

same, we've got the official premiere almost two months later so we can forget about the Encore one

that means i can save some coins tho by not going to the cinema  :vegas:

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

numb the flame

Just tweeted my local cinemas! Hopefully we get a release here in the UK. Everyone here loved it! Not really excited to buy another copy of the movie and soundtrack (most likely) in June though :messga:

Economy

Here in Canada we got it last weekend but I didn't get a chance to see tickets were sold out :noparty:

gagzus

bring it to uk cinema's please, i know we f*cked it up with the BAFTAs but still the movie, soundtrack and single are all still massive here

Lona Delery

ngl thats such a cashgrab

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

FunkYou
23 minutes ago, babymonster said:

Any French or Belgian monster wanting to go with me? :kiss:

Depends when they stop screening, 'cause I won't be here before the 15th unfortunately. So if they only screen it for a week it's f*cked.

babymonster

I just contacted the French Kinepolis theaters, they said "nous attendons encore des nouvelles officielles de la Warner à ce sujet", which means "we're waiting to hear from Warner Brothers about this"

Archived