'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Jo Calderone Appreciation!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh
8 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I adored Jo, one of my favorite moments of her career.

I hate that Beyonce stole the night with her damn pregnancy announcement after all the work Gaga put into that performance,  for the media, a pregnancy was more important

Ugh, me too! Gaga should’ve been the talk of the night. She did something so theatre and never done before! Even in 2011, she was being overshadowed by someone else. Like don’t forget when Miley’s Performance overshadowed hers at the 2013 VMA’s! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ronk

Sometimes forgotten fact:  Gaga's grandmother is Angelina Calderone Germanotta.

I live outside the space time continuum.

8 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Ugh, me too! Gaga should’ve been the talk of the night. She did something so theatre and never done before! Even in 2011, she was being overshadowed by someone else. Like don’t forget when Miley’s Performance overshadowed hers at the 2013 VMA’s! 

Yet haters say Gaga is all about gimmicks and shock value.

Smother Em Eh
3 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Yet haters say Gaga is all about gimmicks and shock value.

Exactly!:golfclap: THIS!

Miley’s Performance that night was pure gimmicks and shock value. The only purpose it had was to shred her Hannah Montana image, but she already did that with Wrecking Ball & We Can’t Stop! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

I legit fell in love with Gaga after those VMAs. It was the defining moment for 14yo me. I was like, yes this is the person I’ve decided to stan forever.

Nobody in my life understood.

Miel
4 hours ago, Didymus said:

Brilliant persona. Makes me sad. Both the Y&I mv and the VMA performance are seriously the most frustratingly underrated episodes of Gaga’s career :giveup: 

4 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

EPIC. The balls to pull this kind of stunt at the height of her career... she's so brave and cool UGH :giveup:

For the longest time, her 2011 VMA's performance was my absolute favorite performance of hers. It occasionally still is.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived