💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB Back to #1 on Billboard 200

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born soundtrack returns to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 for a fourth nonconsecutive week on top, as the set steps 3-1 with 128,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending Feb. 28 (up 152 percent), according to Nielsen Music.

The album got a big boost from publicity and promotion spurred by its parent film’s showcase on the Feb. 24 Academy Awards. The movie was nominated for eight awards, including best picture. A Star Is Born took home one award, for best original song, for “Shallow.” The tune was sung on the show by newly minted Oscar-winner Gaga ("Shallow's" co-writer), alongside Cooper, in a warmly-received performance.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8500768/lady-gaga-bradley-coopers-a-star-is-born-soundtrack-back-at-no-1

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Wouldn't say land. Fake

I know :huntyga: Just trying to show that ANYONE can create these links lmao :huntyga:

Varo Yan
25 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Looking for something on
Billboard?

Sorry, whatever you were looking for is no longer here, or you typed in the wrong URL. Please double-check and try again.

Homepage

:huntyga::ally:

monsterdino

#1 (+2) Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack (128,000 total units)

#2 (-1) Ariana Grande - thank you, next (116,000 total units)

#3 (new) Gunna - Drip or Drown 2 (90,000 total units)

#4 (new) Offset - Father of 4 (89,000 total units)

#5 (-2) Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody Soundtrack (61,000 total units)

#6 (new) Gary Clark Jr. - This Land (54,000 total units)

#7 (new) Lil Pump - Harverd Dropout (48,000 total units)

#8 (-2) A Boogie Wit da Hoodie’ - Hoodie SZN (37,000 total units)

#9 (new) Kehlani - While We Wait (34,000 total units)

#10 (-3) Post Malone - beerbongs & bentleys (33,000 total units)

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8500768/a-star-is-born-soundtrack-back-at-no-1-billboard-200-chart?utm_source=twitter

we stan legitimate links

OT: yay!! Ngl I'm totally shocked because TUN is huge at the moment, Shallow is really the only thing happening with ASIB (or so I thought :flower:), the hype around ARUTW is lowkey fading. Congrats to Gaga, Bradley, Gail and the entire ASIB team!

Archived