💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Less people talking about Lady Gaga

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

facebook_banner.jpg

Uh oh, Facebook users seem less crazy for Lady Gaga!

Over the past few months, the amount of users "talking" about Gaga has plunged by over 700,000. Currently, on her page, it states that "567,082 talking [are] about this," that's down from roughly 1,300,000.

Hopefully 'ARTPOP' will turn that number around!

While it's not necessarily happy news, fans shouldn't be sheltered from it, and it should be noted that Gaga has been on a media blackout for much of 2012.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think this deserves a thread, anyway, she hasn't realease anything+media blackout, so it isn't very shocking for me. :nails:

Well, her blackout's been quite a success!

(that's not shade- that's what she wanted, she got it, and it's going to make her "comeback" more successful too)

Dayman

Thats what we want though, it was the whole purpose of the blackout. The oversaturation was awful during the Born This Way era, the blackout was to bring it down.

did u guys forget that FB is losing some of its users?

This tbh and they are struggling to make it a profitable business in the long term. This social network is doomed to die sooner or later.

So this info is irrelevant.

JudasInTheDark

Let's just all sit back and let ARTPOP slay lives shortly shall we :creepflop:

Zilla

there's nothing to talk about! The media is already scrapping together stories (her recording in the nude, the twitter thing).

Wait till she comes back, she'll be everywhere.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

misanthrope

Must there constantly be threads created to document her supposed waning fame? This fanbase has become so cynical!

MarryTheKnight

there's nothing to talk about! The media is already scrapping together stories (her recording in the nude, the twitter thing).

Wait till she comes back, she'll be everywhere.

this tbh

the media has been making such **** stories about her lmfao and the fur drama was so stupid

Americano

Must there constantly be threads created to document her supposed waning fame? This fanbase has become so cynical!

I also make plenty of threads with positive news.

One thread with actual numbers to support it? I even suggest it's because of the blackout in the OP.

Just because it's not good news doesn't mean it shouldn't be shared.

Archived