Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Spotify: Shallow campaign under investigation

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Angelm
Just now, SamanthaC said:

Is this something they will actually do? Or at least call some of the streams “fraudulent”?

Are these people just trolling or are they actually calling someone? Who are they calling? :sharon:

I don’t think so, they aren’t calling :derpga: those are generic replies, they might just archieve these “complains” in the pending files (meaning trash things they are too lazy to give a following).

I think we are good :vegas:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

Glad we are safe. I didn’t stream Shallow on repeat with my phone turned down at work for nothing. :vegas:

she/her/hers

Ladey Gaygay

The little gheysters when Shallow gets removed from BBH100 after scamming:

b04416c2dfd8e042-2048x1024.jpg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

NinaBoninaBrown
36 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

It's over. 

Thanks monsters. That dumb joke that no one needed to see could actually cost us streams now. It could've stayed an inside thing. People didn't need to contact Starbucks about it. Because guess what, it was mostly monsters playing along who tagged Starbucks. :madge:

At first I thought that it could be great publicity to have someone going to Starbucks and creating a scene about the #Shallowbucks campaign (the video could go viral and we could have another week at a high position), but God was I wrong. This is actually awful, hopefully Billboard won't take streams off of Shallow because at the end of the day, fake campaing or not, the streams were real. 

39 minutes ago, Miel said:

WHAT WAS THE REASON!?!?

WHAT WAS THE REASON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Gaga: "Reasons" hmmm, sounds like a good song title for my new depressing album only the true monsters will love!

Ayt.gif

Spoiler

Guys I'm kidding, calm down :laughga:

Miel
2 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Gaga: "Reasons" hmmm, sounds like a good song title for my new depressing album only the true monsters will love!

Ayt.gif

Hide contents

Guys I'm kidding, calm down :laughga:

If you post this two more times, Million Reasons will enter the Billboard Hot 100

3 points in and ready for more

Lady Palutena

I was about to drag the fanbase for this, but then I saw that the tweet is from an Arieola stan. Makes sense. Honestly, some people need hobbies... or lives, at least.

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

TheFame Monster
28 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Who did they call if it wasn't Spotify customer service :toofunny: 

They didn't call anyone

gypsy101

no offense to spotify or starbucks but they’re stupid it’s called a J O K E how is that not obvious?? it didn’t even start trending til the last streaming werk was over!

literally if billboard manages somehow to punish Lady Gaga for this they will be CANCELLEDT

StarstruckIllusion

literally what the **** are they actually going to do? arrest someone for a joke? that’ll piss the locals off and rightfully so. take away streams? how many? how are they gonna know who fell for it? issue a takedown notice? it’s a meme it’s everywhere. 

NOTHING is going happen other than them finding the account, viewing their tweets, and leaving. why? bc this isn’t a big deal. 

its worse to actually be upset about this than to actually fall for it tbh. feel bad for the customer service copying and pasting the same messages over and over again.

calm down. 

CannaeDrive

Calm down, there is no official statement from Spotify about any investigation (automated/standard text messages from customer services are not).

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

becareful guys. respect other people. you all can make joke without abusing others. you can do better.

Zilla

It was funny at first but now that I see the whole picture, monsters basically said that these companies would offer something free which they didn't agree to, therefore making it a bit problematic for these companies and their customer service people. People having to deal with angry customers over something like this, thinking they are owed something, not cool.

Next time, maybe it would be wise to think of the repercussions this could have across the board, not just for Gaga and her sales/streams that you were working so hard for, but for your own self. Who KNOWS what these companies will do if this becomes a "normal" occurrence. Just sayin

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived