Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Different Wigs For ENIGMA Shows

Twitter

Featured Posts

For the shows from May 30 to June 15 do you think Gaga will use a different wig?

Styles similar to these:

shbazr1416947671177.jpg6eed75e147bfaa5016bdb1aca16c21b5.jpg

ElectricKing

let me travel in the future

Spoiler

jk i actually think she'll keep it the same. maybe it will change next year.

Suspiria

I hope so. I love what they were going for but it's just so thin and frames her face terribly.

But judging from that interview with the artistic director, none of the team could care less about Enigma and they won't bother making any changes to it:poot:

MaryJaneHolland

She needs to give the pigtails some volume and put them higher

andy232000
Just now, Suspiria said:

I hope so. I love what they were going for but it's just so thin and frames her face terribly.

But judging from that interview with the artistic director, none of the team could care less about Enigma and they won't bother making any changes to it:poot:

Literally....the whole interview was like “Oh we had 6 month but gaga was busy so we just did it all in 2 months and rushed it” 

OT: probably not, but she definitedly should. If she’s gonna keep the cringy anime theme the least she could do is put on a wig that doesnt look made out of plastic hair

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Music, not. The bling!

Suspiria
13 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Music, not. The bling!

But it's not like she even put any effort into the music. She's still just using the studio instrumentals and arrangements she's literally been using since 2008:selena: (apart from the Judas/GH section, I love that she made them a bit sparser and rockier).

Her band are so good at doing those beautiful ad lib intermissions between songs. I really wish she'd use them more during the actual songs to make the instrumentals more sonically cohesive and fresh.

EDIT: Wait I just got the joke:sharon: I'm genuinely laughing.

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

EDIT: Wait I just got the joke:sharon: I'm genuinely laughing.

12543919_53001576_306959233299085_703572

GypsyVida

I don't think they'll change. The "Gaga" character girl in the videos for Enigma has that triangle bang wig on. Maybe the back will change but I think the bangs will always stay the same otherwise they'd have to call Marvel again to change the animations

Stream COWBOY CARTER

myluis617

Gaga should have like Little Monster Test who are stylish and won't suck up to everything she wears but speak honesty on how the wigs look on her. I really hate the enigma ponytail wig but some people like it. When I criticize it some people say we are asking for too much and we don't appreciate her work but for me, I would prefer everything to look good. They did say that Enigma was rushed so I'm sure they did not have enough time to realize that on the animation the wig looks good but in real life, it looks horrible.

YCHofficial

Only if she has multiple interludes with that animated Gaga wearing different hair as well.

33 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Literally....the whole interview was like “Oh we had 6 month but gaga was busy so we just did it all in 2 months and rushed it” 

OT: probably not, but she definitedly should. If she’s gonna keep the cringy anime theme the least she could do is put on a wig that doesnt look made out of plastic hair

The gag is the ones I posted cost $20-60 :toofunny: meanwhile the one Gaga has probably cost $1000+

Suspiria
13 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Only if she has multiple interludes with that animated Gaga wearing different hair as well.

Screen_Shot_2018_12_29_at_12.19.05_PM.pn

Dvj2DLYX0AAcTj2.jpg

Tbh I don't think a new wig would make it any less accurate at this point:poot:

Archived