Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Judy Garland covers Shallow

VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Bradley and Gaga's chemistry at the Oscars created enough spark to resurrect the legend herself and forced her to sing along to the tune that has taken over the world.

:diane: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

For those who might miss the inside joke: She’s singing Shallow with the melody of ‘The Man That Got Away’ a song Judy Garland sang for her version of A Star Is Born

Does it matter? Damage is done

Shipper

This woman also covered 7Rings in Julie Andrews' voice and it was amazing! 

Talent!! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

SharkmanthaC
14 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

For those who might miss the inside joke: She’s singing Shallow with the melody of ‘The Man That Got Away’ a song Judy Garland sang for her version of A Star Is Born

Thanks for the explanation.  

I read the title, and then was like wait...

she/her/hers

fivefoottwo

i somehow expected her to be way older from everyone talking about her being a legendary actress from the past :cryga:

not sure how i feel about the cover :messga: but another win for gagz. her ASIB is validated by both judy garland and barbra streisand :vegas:

2 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

i somehow expected her to be way older from everyone talking about her being a legendary actress from the past :cryga:

not sure how i feel about the cover :messga: but another win for gagz. her ASIB is validated by both judy garland and barbra streisand :vegas:

She's dead sis. This is not her:air:

VOLANTIS
5 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

She didn't age a day. Rumour has it Gaga gave Judy the first ever batch of hausbeauty products. 

3 minutes ago, LM said:

She!s dead sis. This is not her:air:

Was*

did we not watch the same video?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Andreu
21 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

we-

Borislshere
23 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

bless your heart :diane:

Archived