💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga wrote most of Enigma herself

ferretti

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

One of the few that enjoyed ENIGMA. The story can be better, but its still great!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I'm not saying the story is perfect, it didn't make sense at some point (like you can tell me to go fck myself after you cheer for me) like if I'm telling you to go fck yourself, doesn't that mean that I don't wanna cheer for you?,

but the show has so much more to offer than the just a coupla lines that didn't make sense. The visuals, the choreography, the vocals, the outfits, the props, the acting (it felt like she was auditioning for 10 different movies, she showed so many sides of her, even crying at some point before Born This Way, I was surprised by how smooth it was to witness from start to finish, almost like watching a movie), Enigma was probably a more psychedelic experience than the artRAVE, and definitely more so than shows by other artists. The acoustic segment was pretty emotional as well, even my mom who's not a hardcore fan cried.

Like I'm not sure about you, and I said this but I'm gonna say it again, you need to see the show in person to appreciate it. I've seen so many Enigma videos which zoom in on Gaga's face to the point of not being able to see how the dancers, the lights and other things interact with each other. It really is a very limited view of the show and I'm sure the attendees get like a twenty-fold more enjoyable experience than through watching videos. Even if you watch a video that perfectly captures the lights, Gaga herself, and the choreography, the lights are really not as immersive and colourful as they are in real life. It was really like you were transported into another dimension :messga:

You know I might even call it the best show made in a decade, but that's also due to my diligence of walking into the theatre not knowing anything, not seeing anything, if you walked in knowing major spoilers and having seen pictures, then I can understand why you were not as surprised as I was.

Like I've seen Witness: The Tour, On the Run II Tour, Man of the Woods Tour, Joanne World Tour, Britney: Piece of Me and other concerts by Imagine Dragons, Selena Gomez, Charlie Puth with my mom, and we unanimously agree that Enigma outdid them all, and we had a pretty great time in those shows, so that really means Enigma is something else.

Archived