đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga wrote most of Enigma herself

ferretti

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Did she write The Monster Ball 2.0 also? Because I recently remembered some of the cheesy dialogue and "the glitter way" and it made me cringe. :toofunny:

Bless her though, I'm glad she has all this creative input and hasn't relied too much on others to do it for her. This is what an artist should be doing. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti

Y'all are so funny. But yeah, she should hire someone for that. I'll send over my business card.

disco stick tester, inquire within

S0436

I imagine the show next year (not yet on sale) will be revamped and even renamed.

G U C C I

Ummmm I really want to like this guy because I love the photos he has taken of Gaga but I don't know. He says he came up with the story and stage and basically she went with his vision instead of her own.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/editorial/culture/eli-russell-linnetz-creative-director-renaissance-boy

"The art that I create—a video or a stage design or a collection—are manifestations of real friendships. It’s not about clothing; it’s about my friendship with Adrian Joffe. Gaga and I took some pictures together and she was like, “I’ve got my vegas show coming up and this is what I think I want to do for it.” And because I’m so nuts, I was like "no" and then designed a whole stage and came up with this story and said, “This is how I would do it.” And she was like, “Okay, let’s do it.” It was a beautiful collaboration and I'm honored she let me into her world. It’s not calculated, it’s very intuitive and it’s about the people I meet."

Rafr88

So she wrote those 99 times she yells ****:cryga:

ferretti
4 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I imagine the show next year (not yet on sale) will be revamped and even renamed.

I don't think they'll rename it, but I think it'll be quite different with the new album and everything. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Blastertoyo
19 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Told y'all. The ones who were all "the show will change!!! don't judge it based on the first few shows!!" when responding to (in many cases justified) criticism were way off as I predicted. Gaga doesn't make half-ass shows on purpose to surpass them half a year later lol.

Monster Ball 1.0 says hi 

please enlighten me to death

Rafr88
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Monster Ball 1.0 says hi 

That was due the unexpected success of TFM, they had to create a whole new show so they could do arenas instead of theaters, I think the Enigma scenario is way different

Varys
1 minute ago, Dawson said:

I  don't know why but I cackeld :ladyhaha:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Didymus
8 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Monster Ball 1.0 says hi 

Monster Ball 1.0 was amazing though :chica: You have a point but that "omg this show was too rushed let's change everything" hasn't been repeated for any tour since, despite literally every single tour being just as rushed, so I don't get why we should be expecting that again for Enigma or any other tour.

Didymus
21 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Enigma was not meant for Gaga stans-only. It has to be a great fun dancey pop show before the deep "gaga" stuff 

None of her tours were ever designed exclusively for Gaga stans though :shrug: I mean, she created stuff like The Fame Ball and The Monster Ball 1.0/2.0 when people were just getting to know her :rip: No good excuse imo.

crisTEAne
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

None of her tours were ever designed exclusively for Gaga stans though :shrug: I mean, she created stuff like The Fame Ball and The Monster Ball 1.0/2.0 when people were just getting to know her :rip: No good excuse imo.

maybe the user implied that it's for rich people and rich people are dumb. :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived