šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Little Women: Atlanta | Season 5 Premiere 03/28/2019

gagajandro25

Featured Posts

gagajandro25

Hey guys!

Welcome to the official Little Women: Atlanta thread!

source.gif

This thread is for discussing all things surroundingĀ Little Women: Atlanta including Miss Juicy Baby!Ā 

Lifetime has announced that Little Women: Atlanta will be returning with season 5 premiering on 03/28/2019.Ā 

SEASON 5 TEASER:

Ā 

Many of you may know the iconic Miss Juicy Baby! from the several gifs and videos used of her fromĀ Little Women: Atlanta

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ā 

Miss Juicy along with the rest of the cast will be back for another action packed season. If you havenā€™t already watched previous seasons, they are available for streaming on Hulu as well as some full episodes on YouTube.Ā 

Hulu Link

YouTube Link

Ā 

Discuss your favorite moments from the show, as well as your favorite Miss Juicy gifs and videos below!

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

gagajandro25

Some of my favorite moments from the show are in these videos

:air::ladyhaha:

Iā€™ve watched all of the episodes thus far, and Iā€™m so excited for season 5! Itā€™s definitely a show that you can easily binge watch. The show is funny, but also full of drama!

There is definitely plenty of time to discover and watch Little Women: Atlanta before season 5 premieres on 03/28/2019 on Lifetime.Ā :gaycat:

gagajandro25
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

FINALLY. I didnā€™t think it was even happeningĀ 

I know right?! I was honestly getting worried. I discovered the show thanks to all of the gifs and reaction videos everywhere. I decided to watch it, and was immediately hooked tbh. I ended up binging it over maybe a couple weeks here and there. I live for the drama and pettiness omgĀ :giveup:

After getting caught up through season 4, I couldnā€™t wait for season 5. Iā€™m glad itā€™s finally happening!Ā 

Borislshere
57 minutes ago, allygator21 said:

I know right?! I was honestly getting worried. I discovered the show thanks to all of the gifs and reaction videos everywhere. I decided to watch it, and was immediately hooked tbh. I ended up binging it over maybe a couple weeks here and there. I live for the drama and pettiness omgĀ :giveup:

After getting caught up through season 4, I couldnā€™t wait for season 5. Iā€™m glad itā€™s finally happening!Ā 

I loveĀ Ā it so much. The Minnie pregnancy drama was a MESS

gagajandro25
9 hours ago, Borislshere said:

I loveĀ Ā it so much. The Minnie pregnancy drama was a MESS

It was such a mess! I lowkey suspected that Minnie was lying, but also felt bad. I loved how petty Miss Juicy was about the pregnancy though. The chicken wings getting thrown omgĀ :air:

gagajandro25
7 hours ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

I thought Ms. Juicy got hit by a truck

She did, but sheā€™s okay thankfully!Ā :hug:

• 3 weeks later...
gagajandro25

Just over a week until the season 5 premiere! Iā€™m getting excitedĀ :party:Ā Iā€™ve missed Ms.Ā Juicy and the entire crew. I honestly live for the drama, and all of the iconic meme-worthy moments from LW ATLĀ :air:

gagajandro25

Lifetime also shared a new teaser of Season 5

Ā 

gagajandro25

Minnie doing a podcast? Chile please we all know you want to be Ms. Juicy.....I wonder what Ms. Minnie will lie about this season?Ā :fan:

Also the Cheeks returning to the show will be interesting. I kinda started to like Sam and Tonya. Oh well. This seasons cast will be the same as Season 2, which was amazing. Iā€™m excitedĀ :party:

Archived