Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Little Women: Atlanta | Season 5 Premiere 03/28/2019

gagajandro25

Featured Posts

gagajandro25

Hey guys!

Welcome to the official Little Women: Atlanta thread!

source.gif

This thread is for discussing all things surrounding Little Women: Atlanta including Miss Juicy Baby! 

Lifetime has announced that Little Women: Atlanta will be returning with season 5 premiering on 03/28/2019. 

SEASON 5 TEASER:

Many of you may know the iconic Miss Juicy Baby! from the several gifs and videos used of her from Little Women: Atlanta

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Miss Juicy along with the rest of the cast will be back for another action packed season. If you haven’t already watched previous seasons, they are available for streaming on Hulu as well as some full episodes on YouTube. 

Hulu Link

YouTube Link

Discuss your favorite moments from the show, as well as your favorite Miss Juicy gifs and videos below!

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

gagajandro25

Some of my favorite moments from the show are in these videos

:air::ladyhaha:

I’ve watched all of the episodes thus far, and I’m so excited for season 5! It’s definitely a show that you can easily binge watch. The show is funny, but also full of drama!

There is definitely plenty of time to discover and watch Little Women: Atlanta before season 5 premieres on 03/28/2019 on Lifetime. :gaycat:

gagajandro25
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

FINALLY. I didn’t think it was even happening 

I know right?! I was honestly getting worried. I discovered the show thanks to all of the gifs and reaction videos everywhere. I decided to watch it, and was immediately hooked tbh. I ended up binging it over maybe a couple weeks here and there. I live for the drama and pettiness omg :giveup:

After getting caught up through season 4, I couldn’t wait for season 5. I’m glad it’s finally happening! 

Borislshere
57 minutes ago, allygator21 said:

I know right?! I was honestly getting worried. I discovered the show thanks to all of the gifs and reaction videos everywhere. I decided to watch it, and was immediately hooked tbh. I ended up binging it over maybe a couple weeks here and there. I live for the drama and pettiness omg :giveup:

After getting caught up through season 4, I couldn’t wait for season 5. I’m glad it’s finally happening! 

I love  it so much. The Minnie pregnancy drama was a MESS

gagajandro25
9 hours ago, Borislshere said:

I love  it so much. The Minnie pregnancy drama was a MESS

It was such a mess! I lowkey suspected that Minnie was lying, but also felt bad. I loved how petty Miss Juicy was about the pregnancy though. The chicken wings getting thrown omg :air:

gagajandro25
7 hours ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

I thought Ms. Juicy got hit by a truck

She did, but she’s okay thankfully! :hug:

• 3 weeks later...
gagajandro25

Just over a week until the season 5 premiere! I’m getting excited :party: I’ve missed Ms. Juicy and the entire crew. I honestly live for the drama, and all of the iconic meme-worthy moments from LW ATL :air:

gagajandro25

Lifetime also shared a new teaser of Season 5

gagajandro25

Minnie doing a podcast? Chile please we all know you want to be Ms. Juicy.....I wonder what Ms. Minnie will lie about this season? :fan:

Also the Cheeks returning to the show will be interesting. I kinda started to like Sam and Tonya. Oh well. This seasons cast will be the same as Season 2, which was amazing. I’m excited :party:

Archived