💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Exciting Pokemon Nintendo Direct

Thonin Dyn

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

I'm predicting "Pokemon Plus" and "Pokemon Minus". 

Also three Pokeballs??? :excited2:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

Yass dude, you're like the friend I never had, I mean, friends, Gaga and Pokemon now, not one of my friends likes all of those three lol :ladyhaha: :tony:

Omg same:tony: I mean, I barely know people that love Gaga (only here) or Pokémon. So this extra awesome:firega:

I mean, if only for the fact that we would get 100+ new pokemon, I would totally be here for it :legend: i mean, last 2 gens the number of new pokemon were too low for me, I need more :grr:

I totally agree with this. Don’t get me wrong, I love Alolan forms and Mega Evolution, but I would love to see more completely new created PokĂ©mon this gen:shrug: 

but if you're talking about the fact that we would have to clear a region with only native pokemon, that doesn't change much for me, I always try using only new pokemon during my first playthrough of a new game, I want the full experience :kara:

Same! I only use native PokĂ©mon to their region in my playthroughs. Even after my first because it doesn’t feel right to use other PokĂ©mon, idk why:huntyga: Also that forces me to use PokĂ©mon I would never use otherwise.

But what I loved about Black/White is that, not only did I get to use only native Pokémon, but also all the other people in the game, plus the wild encounters are too. It feels more fresh:vegas:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

IamChromatica
1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

I'm predicting "Pokemon Plus" and "Pokemon Minus". 

Also three Pokeballs??? :excited2:

Plus/Minus would be great, but based off the rumors lately i'm predicting Pokemon King and Queen :legend:

5 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

All I need is a release date, the starter and legendary reveal. 

A starter reveal would be HUGE. One can only hope :')

4 hours ago, River said:

And maybe just maybe Johoto dlc for Let's Go

High key, Johto DLC for Let's Go would be amazing if it was reasonably priced.

Thonin Dyn
44 minutes ago, HiGagz said:

Plus/Minus would be great, but based off the rumors lately i'm predicting Pokemon King and Queen :legend:

Nintendo or game freak is not that dumb, the sjw would boycott

Serve it, Ancient City style!

nakedidea

An open world like Skyrim would be AMAZING. I would even want to buy a switch. 

I'm also excited for GEN 8. There's a lot of current pokemons that I feel would be really awesome with an evolution. 

Serial Chiller
39 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Selling that huge an expansion as DLC? Nintendo doesn't do that. I don't think there's ever been any DLC for Pokemon. :((

37 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Nintendo or game freak is not that dumb, the sjw would boycott

You're saying as if Twitter SJWs had any impact on the success of anything. :lolly: 

Thonin Dyn
37 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Selling that huge an expansion as DLC? Nintendo doesn't do that. I don't think there's ever been any DLC for Pokemon. :((

You're saying as if Twitter SJWs had any impact on the success of anything. :lolly: 

I know but the backlash would be huge

Serve it, Ancient City style!

1 hour ago, uo111 said:

I would pay 15-20$ even though I think that for the 60$ That we payed, Johto should be free..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Awakened M

I'm soooo excited for this!

I am thinking that we will get the title, the region, the starters, either cutscenes or gameplay, and a release date.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Lazz Monster
10 hours ago, Davian said:

Oï»żmg same:tony: I mean, I barely know people that love Gaga (only here) or PokĂ©mon. So this extra awesome:firega:

yaass dude, let's stream Shallow to celebrate our newfound friendship :ally:

But what I loved about Black/White is that, not only did I get to use only native PokĂ©mon, but also all the other people in the game, plus the wild encounters are too. It feels more fresh:vegas:ï»ż

yes, that's true, I mean, if we get a game like BW/B2W2 with 100+ new pokes AND a great storyline, I would be gagged :giveup: I don't know if i'm more excited for this or the possibility of a 4th gen remake :legend:

Same! I only use native PokĂ©mon to their region in my playthroughs. Even after my first because it doesn’t feel right to use other PokĂ©mon, idk why:huntyga: Also that forces me to use PokĂ©mon I would never use otherwise.

YES, I miss so much seeing all the new pokemon stats, typings, movesets, appearance, and deciding what pokemon I want for my team, I always decide my team be4 I play and honestly for me that's just as fun :tony:

We're far from the Shallow now

Davian
3 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

yaass dude, let's stream Shallow to celebrate our newfound friendship :ally:

Already on it:ally:

yes, that's true, I mean, if we get a game like BW/B2W2 with 100+ new pokes AND a great storyline, I would be gagged :giveup: I don't know if i'm more excited for this or the possibility of a 4th gen remake :legend:

That would be amazing:giveup: Black/white are my favorite Pokémon games for a reason:vegas:

I would love Sinnoh remakes too! But right now I hope we get gen 8 first, because this would be my first ever new gen reveal! Since I started playing Pokémon again after sun/moon were released.

YES, I miss so much seeing all the new pokemon stats, typings, movesets, appearance, and deciding what pokemon I want for my team, I always decide my team be4 I play and honestly for me that's just as fun :tony:

SAME. I always prepare my team before hand, that one or the most fun things to do before playing a new game:tony: It’s so satisfying when you’re planned team is finally complete:firega:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

StarstruckIllusion

if it’s not a 3D PokĂ©mon MMO is cancelled 

Lion Heart

I loved it :giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived