Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Exciting Pokemon Nintendo Direct

Thonin Dyn

Featured Posts

Thonin Dyn

Nintendo just announced and highly anticipated Nintendo direct on pokemon on 2.27.2019

there's a rumor that they are going to reveal the new generation's games on switch 

I'm so excited 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

Sounds like a great birthday gift for me tomorrow! The original Red and Green were released on february 27th in 1996:vegas: Looking forward to the new gen and probably Sinnoh remake!

Free my mind

ferretti

Omg. Def announcing the new generation. Ahhhh! I really hope they took the time to rethink how much they can do with the new world on the switch. Let’s Go is beautiful, but obviously still restricted to a 20 year old design. They better keep wild pokémon showing up on the map though, that’s the best part of Let's Go.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Andreu

If it's another hundred of irrelevant and ugly pokemon... I don't want to be rude but.... they can keep it

calmar
Just now, Andreu said:

If it's another hundred of irrelevant and ugly pokemon... I don't want to be rude but.... they can keep it

Irrelevant and ugly is a point of view, Anakin

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

17 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Omg. Def announcing the new generation. Ahhhh! I really hope they took the time to rethink how much they can do with the new world on the switch. Let’s Go is beautiful, but obviously still restricted to a 20 year old design. They better keep wild pokémon showing up on the map though, that’s the best part of Let's Go.

Let's Go was probably just a side game to help people who only played Pokemon Go and own a Switch ease into the mainline games. 

5 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I need an open world Pokemon game á la Breath of the wild for the switch!

There goes another 200+ hours of our lives :vegas:

calmar
10 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Pokémon Skyrim version here we go :excited2: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lazz Monster

omggg I'm freaking excited rn, Pokemon Lets go was good but it wasn't it, you know? I need a game like the other ones so bad :giveup:

We're far from the Shallow now

It is gonna be 7 minutes long.

I don’t want to be a debby downer, I would LOVE to get some big info, but I won’t hold my breath for this one.

I don’t believe we will get more than a mention of the next generation in this direct.

Zander

13 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I would love this but I don’t think it’ll ever happen under Game Freak :messga:

ModernEcstasy

I don’t think we will get shown a lot. Probably the titles and perhaps (Because the picture has 3 Pokéballs) the starters. 

They wont actually show footage within 7 minutes, surely? 

Archived