Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga #1 and #2 Again On US iTunes!

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
5 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Pleeeease get that #1 on Billboard Gaga

The only chance we have of that is if streams go way up as well because sales alone don't have the power it used to

A single in a solid week will get 50K sales in the US now. A few years ago a solid single would get 500K

Sales are 1 tenth of the music activity it used to be, on its own it won't do a lot

Doesn't help that it's already falling on radio too :shrug:

But maybe a new peak? In the US it peaked at #5 maybe we can get #4 or #3 or something if were lucky?

Jewels n Drugs
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

The only chance we have of that is if streams go way up as well because sales alone don't have the power it used to

A single in a solid week will get 50K sales in the US now. A few years ago a solid single would get 500K

Sales are 1 tenth of the music activity it used to be, on its own it won't do a lot

Doesn't help that it's already falling on radio too :shrug:

But maybe a new peak? In the US it peaked at #5 maybe we can get #4 or #3 or something if were lucky?

Inb4 #2 :selena:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Economy
10 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Inb4 #2 :selena:

Hey, the higher the better :firega:

I just don't wanna get unrealistic expectations and get disappointed

I'm just gonna hope for a new peak like #4 cuz it's more likely and I'll be happy

I already knew a new peak here in Canada won't happen (peak #3) cuz there's almost no radio play left and the top streamers (Arianas songs which  are at the top of the charts here too) have almost double what Shallow has so it's not gonna get a new peak here

So I'm hoping at least the US will!

littlepotter

i'm hoping for a top 10 re-entry but honestly who cares at this point, ffs we have the OSCAR :firega:

chaeri pls

Archived