💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, gagzus said:

She may be a little extra but they’re pushing the narrative every 5 seconds and it’s annoying when it’s refreshing to have a queen with a personality for the first time in like almost 6 seasons. She stands out more because 90% of the girls this season have meh personalities, like I can already tell we’ll remember practically none of them by the time season 15 say comes around 

haha true, I can hardly remember their names now :poot:

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ilocorB

I really dislike silky for that cheeseburger proposal at the end of untucked, it was awkward and out of place. If you really loved miley you would know she is vegan and would not ask a vegan to buy you a cheeseburger. I am not that salty usually but she is just so annoying and seems so fake

Rooting for our canadian ambassador Brooke Lynn Hytes. 

I have to admit I was a little bit underwhelmed by the first episode. A lot of the cast seems unpolished and annoying, which is very disappointing after how amazing the season 9 and 10 casts were. I'll wait till I see the comedy challenge in episode 2 to officially judge but I'm a little nervous. After seeing that runway it's clear that none of them are very good at sewing (with the exception of Plastique, Akeria, Brooke). I know that Nina is very hyped (and for good reason) but that dress she wore was absolutely hideous and I still can't believe that she got away without being in the bottom. I was super excited about Silky but her personality is just too much for me, hopefully she settles down in the next couple of episodes. Right now my favorites are Scarlet (love her), Yvie (her personality is amazing, and she seems like she is gonna be fun but her looks so far are kind of meh), Vanjie (seems like there has been a lot of growth and I've always found her to be entertaining) and then I like Ariel and Plastique but I thought they were only okay on the first episode so we'll see how it goes in the rest of the season.

Cody James

I am beginning to live for Scarlet. I love the old Hollywood vibes she gives. Odly is like Sharon Needles on crack and I am starting to like her as well. Tonight’s episode had a **** ton of iconic looks. My faith has been restored nonetheless. 

#teamScarlet #teamPlastique #teamAriel

NCgaga

After tonight's episode I was happy for Scarlett. She turned it on the runway too. I'm still not completely sold on her. 

My favorites so far are Brook Lynn, Akeria, Silky, Ariel, Evie, and Vanjie. 

loathereality

i think plastique has proved thatshe is not just beauty

she is probably my fave with lyn

MISS THING(s) tonight’s episode was great!

Scarlet’s, Yvie’s and Brooke’s runways were amazing. The bubble guns were extremely memorable.

A’keria was hilarious and could’ve been in the top had it not been for her relatively simple (but beautiful nonetheless) runway look.

Logan
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Yvie is so hot ykykykdksksk I can‘t

Right? I’m into it. 

Letmelivemylife

Maybe its just me but I have a feeling that Yvie is gonna be the "Sharon Needles" of this season. She's the quirky underdog and I freakin love her for it. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

tomsches

What a cool episode!

I thought I was gonna hate Scarlet Envy, but I actually liked her this episode. I'm also warming up to Yvie Oddly. Both the winner and the loser were well deserved. 

Loved that we got some drama and some funny moments. I agree with Ross Mathews, it looks like a good season. The only thing I dislike is that it gets so annoying that whenever the queens are in the bottom, they come up with their sad background stories. Like, it's sad and I really feel sorry for them, but ever since Roxxxy's bus stop moment, queens kind of use their stories strategically to get sympathy imo.

Still rooting for: Vanjie and Silky. I'm very underwhelmed by Nina West. 

PS: I'm watching untucked right now and I'm SHOOK!

yASSsss
19 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Yvie is so hot ykykykdksksk I can‘t

The what? :awkney:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

tomsches
5 minutes ago, Saeed said:

OPULENCE

You.... own.... everything.... :neyde:

Archived