💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS reconfirms Gaga changed direction on LG6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Suspiria
2 hours ago, truthteller said:

you get Enigma for ARTPOP's little sister. so stop complaining.

we need a GOOD narrative to continue the momentum created by ASIB so that she can keep smashing

Enigma only has like 2 ARTPOP songs. The looks are mostly BTW rehashes, and it's basically a repeat of the Monster Ball storyline:poot:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue

We already knew when she was having those recording sessions with Bloodpop, Boysnoize, etc. You guys lack common sense.

ANTI WP
11 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

Hopefully her whole work le*ks:madge:

Hoping the leak will be the final format 

edengowon
5 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Hoping the leak will be the final format 

Hoping it doesn't leak because I care about her mental health, emotions and stability

the artist formerly known as melancholia

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

Hoping it doesn't leak because I care about her mental health, emotions and stability

I'm sure Gaga wont lose sleep over leaks of songs she was never going to release :poot: 

edengowon
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm sure Gaga wont lose sleep over leaks of songs she was never going to release :poot: 

We do know how much she cares about leaks

However, I guess if they were just gonna end up unreleased it wouldn't be as bad

the artist formerly known as melancholia

AndrewGr
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

However, just to be sure, lets attack BloodPop on Twitter asking if he's still on LG6 :selena:

I think you have better chance finding all the songwriters who have won a Grammy for a country album and ask them if by any chance they ate leftover pasta in Malibu recently

Reginald

:selena:Lol I'm literally going to cry out of frustration if we get another Adult Contemporary / country album. :selena:When did I start stanning country western Adele?? :selena:

Cloudbusting

We have no idea what the new direction is nobody knows if it's joanne 2.0... Also thank god she is branching out into new ideas and producers it gives me way more hope for this album tbh

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

I think you have better chance finding all the songwriters who have won a Grammy for a country album and ask them if by any chance they ate leftover pasta in Malibu recently

I- :selena:

changing directions doesn't necessarily mean a shift from a pop album... just chill and trust in her vision. no matter what it is, I'm sure it'll be a hell of a ride!

Archived