💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS reconfirms Gaga changed direction on LG6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

Part of my thinks ASIB would have been a deciding factor for her changing the direction but then I see how she is at Enigma and the grammys and I'm conflicted :oprah:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baepsae
8 hours ago, dit said:

DEVASTATED! BETRAYED! ANGRY! CONFUSED! FRUSTRATED! MAD!

Reveal hidden contents

These are words I cannot relate to for I am so happy about this news :ally: 

Omg same! Lol I mean nothing against DJWS but I want something new from her and for that she should work with new producers. It'll be great! 🤓

MaryJaneHolland
26 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This is literally not what he said.... He's not involved in this album anymore, that's all. And I think he hasn't been for a long while now, and that he's referring to a "shift" that happened a long time ago.

I'm fairly sure Boyz Noize are the main producers this time (they did the sound design for the ENIGMA interludes), and BloodPop is pretty much still in it too I think, as well as Sophie. I think that record is gonna hit hard.

Someone pin this comment :selena: People totally misunderstood what he said and are jumping to meltdowns.

5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Why just because DJWS is not involved ? 

She worked with him like in late 2017 in the tour bus, more than a year passed since

Just a general feeling, it seems more and more likely to me that Gaga's team spent 2017/18 on ASIB music, hopefully I'm wrong

Sanne Godijn

We dont even know what direction LG6 is going so Can we please wait with the meltdowns til after LG6 release thank you good night 😁

Economy
49 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I still think LG6 will coming before late September mainly because Adele is also releasing in Q4 and it's not even an option for Interscope or Lady Gaga herself to live what she lived at 2012 Grammy Awards again. And fans can be delusional about this but Adele WILL overshadow Lady Gaga if they release around the same time and she WILL win everything at the Grammy Awards 2021 letting no chance to Gaga. 

I'm not denying Lady Gaga's power, she is one of the most powerful female singers nowadays, but let's not even pretend she has a chance against Adele. I'm sure Interscope and Lady Gaga know it. Nobody here would like to see it, believe me. 

Since when is the Grammys the determining factor for Gaga's release dates tho?

There's a lot at stake when it comes to releases and the proper timing and a lot of money involved

A Record label wouldn't push for this date vs that date just because one of the dates has a better shot at an awards show (even if it is a big awards show)

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Since when is the Grammys the determining factor for Gaga's release dates tho?

Read between the lines. She obviously doesn't want ASIB and LG6 to clash on next year's Grammys. 

Economy
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Read between the lines. She obviously doesn't want ASIB and LG6 to clash on next year's Grammys. 

Assuming ur right I don't know why they don't release ARUTW as a second single in the mean time then considering its screaming hit WW

monketsharona
Just now, Economy said:

Assuming ur right I don't know why they don't release ARUTW as a second single in the mean time then considering its screaming hit WW

Quite obvious they want to avoid overexposure with LG6 era coming later in the year and lead single that will impact radio

Economy
Just now, monketsharona said:

Quite obvious they want to avoid overexposure with LG6 era coming later in the year and lead single that will impact radio

Gaga is no where near overexposed tho

Most ppl saw the movie only one time and she's literally had only 1 hit single

In North America the single wasn't even as massive as it was WW

And in Europe where she had more success with shallow she hadn't had as much success last few years

That's not overexposure at all

I think fans are so unaccustomed to her slaying that now that she has 1 hit and a movie suddenly ppl feel that's overexposure :rip:

StarstruckIllusion

She’s always been like “we don’t do the same thing twice”, so if LG6 is actually a repeat of Joanne/ASIB I’ll actually be upset. Born This Way is a much better sound to repeat bye 

monketsharona
Just now, Economy said:

Gaga is no where near overexposed tho

Most ppl saw the movie only one time and she's literally had only 1 hit single

In North America the single wasn't even as massive as it was WW

And in Europe where she had more success with shallow she hadn't had as much success last few years

That's not overexposure at al

Shallow is like everywhere right now, in my country I hear like ARUTW + Shallow ever hour each time I turn up the radio... 

I don't think that would be a good thing to push more of ASIB singles especially if she has plans for big impact on pop radios with her solo record few months later. Just my opinion of course... 

AJRocketMan
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

Always Remember Us This Way was already released as the second official single. I think it wasn’t pushed as heavily as Shallow because it sounds way too similar to Million Reasons.

Economy
Just now, AJRocketMan said:

Always Remember Us This Way was already released as the second official single. I think it wasn’t pushed as heavily as Shallow because it sounds way too similar to Million Reasons.

Oh I wasn't aware it had been... Thought was only in Italy :huh:

Smother Em Eh

This doesn’t mean she is completely changing the sound. It’s just one producer she isn’t working with. She’s still working with pop producers.... y’all need to chill. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived