šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS reconfirms Gaga changed direction on LG6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

freebit

"ARTPOP's little sister" always gave me such pause.Ā :duck:Ā I felt like that phrase conjured upĀ messy Grimes-like aesthetics (andĀ Enigma's imagery) andĀ chorusless PC music. That all probably sounds like heaven to many here.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnother
20 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

:creepflop:

If that happens, it would be just the kind of oomph his album would need to catapult it. In my humble opinion. Giving just a smidge of boost to his album. IDK I hope so.

Agreed. Iā€™m sure they have lots of material to use, and I donā€™t think Gaga or her teamĀ would apposeĀ the idea since sheā€™s on Brianā€™s album. Just hope DJWS is up for the idea.Ā 

Nuggets
3 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Get ready for ha ā€œ25ā€ era!! Ā 

Ā 

Except she will be 45 if she keeps "changing directions" :rip:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

DpHitch1992

Am I the only one thinking that this actually confirms lg6Ā is coming soon? Like DJWS knows for certain that he won't be on LG6 because the album has been finalized? Sounds a reach but I'm 50/50 on what this could mean!Ā 

FinnishGypsy

I donā€™t care who sheā€™s working with, as long as itā€™s a solid pop album.

Thatā€™s what propelled her to superstardom, itā€™s what her fans have been patiently waiting half a decade for, and itā€™s frankly also her most commercially appealing music by far, as per the GP and subsequent sales (ASIB has been a huge outlier in every sense, yet even so, radio wonā€™t play a smash hit like ā€œShallow.ā€ They need catchy pop).Ā And so do I, at this point! But as always, I respect her creative vision.

I just hope this wasnā€™t something she did impulsively and emotionally, fueled by the breakup. That would be a worst-case scenario. If she carefully considered her existing new material, however, and decided it simply wasnā€™t up to snuff, then by all means, scrap and restart it! Just please, Gaga: no more country. No more (only)Ā sad songs. I reallyĀ want to justĀ dance, and know itā€™ll be okay. Dah-dum-du-dum.

ETA: Also, I hope she steers away from collaborations after the duet albumsĀ that were C2C andĀ ASIB OST. Although both were excellent in quality, particularly ASIB OST, she really shines most on her own (and at worst, collaborators on her solo albumsĀ either supply us with the worst Gaga song of all timeā€”I.e., Jewels n Drugsā€”or, they produce amazing bonafide pop smashes that canā€™t be played anywhere due to the collaborator being a sex offender, I.e., DWUW). Either way, not an ideal scenario.Ā 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I think it's bold to assume she didn't also scrap Sophie, Bloodpop, Boys Noize, et alĀ 

Why though ? Gaga ALWAYS worked with a lot of producers and keep the most cohesive tracks... I don't see why scrapping DJWS means she also cut other producers.

On the contrary the fact she asked a full new team to work with her months after DJWS sessionsĀ tends to point they are the change of direction he was mentionning.Ā 

Thonin Dyn
Just now, PoggersFace said:

Witching hour cancelled?Ā :saladga:

She released those photos in AugustĀ :icega:

those photos are..... photos, not musicĀ 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

FinnishGypsy
19 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Her Ray Of Light is upon usĀ 

Iā€™m okay with a spray tan at this point;Ā no sun needed, much less a ray. But for the love of Gaga, whatever you do, just save pop music, please!Ā Ā 

Can't she stop doing that ugh

Record and release gurlĀ 

And then proceed to record more sh!tĀ 

:poot:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

2 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Iā€™m okay with a spray tan at this point;Ā no sun needed, much less a ray. But for the love of Gaga, whatever you do, just save pop music, please!Ā Ā 

You need to change your avi

Archived