đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max saying she's Gaga's cousin

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

She must be so tired of hearing it. Same situation than when Gaga was constantly compared and asked about Madonna. 

Yes, she has some similarities, but that's that. She's another individual. Let's see what she has to offer!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ella Chalcedony

I wish people would stop comparing her to Gaga, first of all Gaga is an Aries and Ava is an Aquarius. Second I see Ava as a one hit wonder and not in a bad way.

Edit: And i feel bad that she isnt even getting a chance to show her true image without getting hit let and right with " Lady Gaga?" "Youre the next Lady Gaga" etc etc

Just now, Mister Gaga said:

She must be so tired of hearing it. Same situation than when Gaga was constantly compared and asked about Madonna. 

Yes, she has some similarities, but that's that. She's another individual. Let's see what she has to offer!

Exactly. I feel bad for her that she's going through what Gaga did when she started but Ava is handling this super well and as we know Gaga is a sweetheart so there is no way Gaga will treat Ava poorly. :heart: 

shame

She seems to have a similar sense of humour and way of speech as early days Gaga as well as a theatrical style. I think where the comparison ends is in the music. I have a feeling she’ll eventually evolve and find her own place in the industry like how it is with Gaga right now. Barely anyone compares her to Madonna anymore. The only thing that gets compared these days is their fanbases :huntyga:

angels forever, forever angels

diamondheartxx

I have nothing against Ava, but I honest to god don't see how people get a Gaga vibe from her? Is it the hair?

Billie Eilish seems more Gaga than Ava.

I also think it's unfair how she gets hated on for a comparison other people make, not her..

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, diamondheartxx said:

I have nothing against Ava, but I honest to god don't see how people get a Gaga vibe from her? Is it the hair?

Billie Eilish seems more Gaga than Ava.

I also think it's unfair how she gets hated on for a comparison other people make, not her..

It's because she says "ma ma ma" in Sweet But Psycho, if she never had that bit I don't think there'd be anywhere near the amount of comparisons

Schizophonic

would like to be in the same room when gaga and her meet someday soon. sooner or later they will jump into each other. hope gaga is cool with her.

HolyDelRey
20 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Why she would feel bad at all? She's being compared to one of the biggest names in the music industry, and she doesn't even have a debut album yet. And let's not mention that her and ger label were promoting SBS all over youtube, under the category 'Lady Gaga'. Yeah she must feel bad :rip:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Didymus

Don't feel bad. Just like Gaga's management was thrilled she was instantly titled the next Madonna, Ava's management will be thrilled she's connected to Gaga. It's nothing but epic promo, the only one who's not benefiting from this situation is actually Gaga :rip:

Panchecco

Not to be rude but that connection doesn't make sense AT ALL plus the fact that she's wearing the ugliest eye shadow in the world... COUSINS? 

giphy.gif

DesertWolf

How did she find out that Gaga is italian? :udidnt: 

giphy.gif

Archived