💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Umbrella Academy (Official Thread)

erfaan

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

The soundtrack and most importantly the timing of the songs with the show were spot on! 

AND YES. 100% WITH YOUR HOPES FOR SEASON 2. I feel like it'll be a little too similar to Stranger Things. 

iv'e noticed that too that, the moments when songs came in were almost everytime perfect and it's really rare among the tv series. what's more rare is me adding song from a show to my spotify and i caught myslef doing so a few times while watching

and thanks for reminding me that i still have second season of stranger things to catch up :laughga:

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

phantasmas

im liking this show so far but i really dislike how certain siblings are
romantically interested in each other :messga: idc if theyre not blood related

the music is cute but i dont think some songs go with certain scenes..
feels like most of the music was meant to appeal to MCR fans :laughga:

overall, im enjoying it and will continue to watch future seasons

fave character is The Boy aka Number 5

• 2 weeks later...
River

We just ended episode 9, tomorrow 10, I'm not ready for this.

The show is pretty nice, has some flaws, but I like the fact that the powers are pretty much in the background and the messed up life is in the front.

Klaus and Five are the best characters.

I wish I had Allison's powers, I wouldn't regret to use them and f-ck my way to the top.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Oriane

The idea is interesting but as a whole it's still very cliché. The situations and dialogues are predictable. The characters are not really endearing, especially Luther and Allison who are completely useless. I have seen characters like Diego, Vanya and Klaus numerous times before. Five is interesting. It's nice to follow but that's all.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The show is at some moments great. But when there is Luther around it's not. I just can't with the character. And sometimes their decisions make no sense. 

LadyLuca

I watched everything but the last episode. I think the series has cringy partys, especially at the beginning. maybe i got used to it or it got better, but the later episodes were fine. Their targets are definitly teenagers.

Rober Shehan has almost the same abilities as in misfits which was a bit dissapointing- but the role fits. I just wished to see him as something else.

Other than that the series is okay. 5 points. Which is Lot since I hate super hero related stuff.  so probs to them. 

Best actor of the series is the teenager. I think his expressions is better than everyone elses and I credit this highly because he is so young. That boy got talent. I also like Ellen Page. I also would say robert shehan but as I said his role is very similar to misfits nathan. Even the character has similarities. So I wont give him credits cuz im that bich. but for nathan debut- I loved him. very exentric.

The others are pretty basic — diego is hot tho.

All in all eventhough im not a fan of the genre and just watched it because I have nothing else to watch- I apreciate it and think its really okay. Not a fan of the humor but they are good in puting scense in tension.  

• 3 weeks later...
Chantelleb

I absolutely loved this show it wasn't anything like expected but in a good way :ally: 

I hope they get renewed for a season too I'd love too see how/where they go with story line.

GypsyBabe

It seemed to be a very predictable story and didn’t blow me away, but I binge watched the whole season so I must have liked it. Klaus is the best character imo. 

⚯͛

Archived