Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Umbrella Academy (Official Thread)

erfaan

Featured Posts

Didn't see a official thread for this so here it is. I was doubtful to watch this show but I just binged it. Hands down one of my favourite shows in a while. 

The plot follows a dysfunctional family of superheroes, who come together to solve the mystery of their father's death, the threat of an apocalypse and more.

51973161_1971350769838033_35894651875911

Watched the show? Post your thoughts below. What do you think season two will entail? Who is your favourite character? 

My favourite characters are pretty much all of them :giveup: except I can't stand number one. 

FRANK1991

LOL two of my friends watched it and hated the characters 

But they say it's a good show :huntyga:

so I'm doubtful.....

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

14 minutes ago, Bio said:

My teenage emo self is eager to watch it. 

Watch it. Trust me. It's super engaging! Haven't liked a show this much since Stranger Things. 

11 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

so I'm doubtful.....

I can see how they could think that. They can get a lil irritating at times but that's sort of the charm because they're so dysfunctional. There's a character named Klaus, who is super likeable! 

RAMROD

Finished it in one night last weekend. It was awesome. I enjoyed it. There are HERO feels to it, which I don't mind at all.

Also it got great music in it :applause:

Numerous times I wanna slap Vanya and Klaus back and forth, but in the same time I also symphatize with them.

That dance scenes is instamtly a classic.

Hope Season 2 are even better. And Ben, have more Ben on season 2!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss

I started watching it this week with my brother. I actually like it so far. That boy character is very well acted. I can actually believe he's an older guy in a kid's body.  

That big guy is really hot but his head isn't to ratio so I call him "pinhead". :ladyhaha:

Glamourpuss
23 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

so I'm doubtful.....

I think the characters are great. There's one or two obnoxious characters but they're meant to be that way. 

10 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I started watching it this week with my brother. I actually like it so far. That boy character is very well acted. I can actually believe he's an older guy in a kid's body.  

That big guy is really hot but his head isn't to ratio so I call him "pinhead":ladyhaha:

His character is extremely selfish. It annoyed me that he doesn't seem to care for Vanya at all and just attempted to kill her before anyone knew she had powers? :duck:

My friends and I wanted to try watching the first episode last night before I went to sleep, which was a bad idea because we ended up being super into it and wanted to watch the next episode too :giveup:!  The first two were really interesting; I can't wait to watch the rest.

i've ended watching it yesterday and felt emptiness after the finale, like i want more, i want to see what happens next and got kinda sad after i found out that we might wait a little longer for the second season :giveup:

and characters... man i love them (well, most of them - Luther was so annoying i wanted to punch the screen everytime he showed up :selena: also Vanya's supidity threw me off sometimes:duck:) especially Klaus, Allison, also Ben, i want more Ben :grr:

and the villlains, i loved the cha-cha and hazel's relationship, the boss bitch was also good, only Leonard was kinda frustrating

and the soundtrack, hands down one of the best soundtracks along "the runaways" series :applause:

overall a pretty good show and i hope the second season will be even better :vegas:

for those who've seen the finale:

Spoiler

really if you want to watch this series and don't want spoilers don't go there :pole:

Spoiler

i really hope that when they go back in time they won't be kids. like that's my only demand. and for the boss bitch lady, cha-cha and hazel to live :unicorn:

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

Earthling

I see Robert Sheehan I watch :lolly:

Thanks for turning me onto this I'll check it out.

*she switched baristas. ☕️

13 minutes ago, Artx said:

and the soundtrack, hands down one of the best soundtracks along "the runaways" series :applause:

for those who've seen the finale:

Reveal hidden contents

really if you want to watch this series and don't want spoilers don't go there :pole:

Reveal hidden contents

i really hope that when they go back in time they won't be kids. like that's my only demand. and for the boss bitch lady, cha-cha and hazel to live :unicorn:

The soundtrack and most importantly the timing of the songs with the show were spot on! 

AND YES. 100% WITH YOUR HOPES FOR SEASON 2. I feel like it'll be a little too similar to Stranger Things. 

1 minute ago, Earthling said:

I see Robert Sheehan I watch :lolly:

Thanks for turning me onto this I'll check it out.

He was my absolute favourite of the whole show. I adore him!

It was a pretty good show, quite easy to binge. The actor that played Number 5 is a joy to watch and I love Ellen Page and Robert Sheehan so watching this was a given. There were some predictable sc-fi trope but overall, it was pretty great. Hopeful for a season 2. 

Archived