💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Who is the worst Drag Race contestant ever?

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Who did you absolutely NOT like? Maybe because of her fashion sense or just because of her personality.

I disliked Tatianna so much! Her personality was the worst ever. She was so mean and arrogant. And i never liked her looks.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsygaga1

I really didn't like The Vixen. She had some cool looks on her season, but her personality really turned me off:saladga:

Perfect Ilusion

AndiGaga
2 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

I really didn't like The Vixen. She had some cool looks on her season, but her personality really turned me off:saladga:

Oh yeah! When she attacked Eureka... hated that resentment!

SlaeUrAnus

I don't think Tatianna was mean :oprah: She defended herself whenever necessary against Raven and called Tyra out for being annoying/obnoxious.

I do not think she was arrogant too. She had confidence issues and that was apparent in Season 2. 

OT: Serena Cha Cha. 

In my messy era.

Penny Tration

She irritates the living $hit out of me

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t remember her name. She wore an atrocious purple dress and then she got eliminated :fail:

and that girl who wore a cow outfit and she was mad and angry because she went home. I think she’s from season 6

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gypsygaga1
16 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Oh yeah! When she attacked Eureka... hated that resentment!

I think it is pretty sad, because she is very talented. But all she ever does is get into fights with other queens, that really ruined her reputation:noparty:

Perfect Ilusion

RAMROD

The Vixen, Aquaria, Sharon Needles, Willam, Penny Tration, Tyra Sanchez, Trashy Martell, Derrick Barry, Cynthia Lee Fontaine, Naysha Lopez, Robbie Turnter, Alexis Michelle, Farrah Moan, Charlie Hides

dassit, I believe :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived