Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Diggin' My Grave Performance

Gam

Featured Posts

Gaga4stef
2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I really do not know why this wasnโ€™t included in the movie.ย 

They literally perform 1 song and should of added this. I personally think the film needed more music (performances)

I totally agree!

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Setsuna Trip

They need to perform thisย to submit to 'best country duo performance' next year's grammy.

Or they can submit even without a performance?

Setsuna Trip
On 2/19/2019 at 1:15 PM, Boris2 said:

Submit this for best country song at the Grammysย :firega:

I think it's better submit to country duo... neither brad or gaga wrote the song.

They could submit 'maybe it's time' as best song... gaga and brad wrote this one.

Setsuna Trip
On 2/19/2019 at 4:46 PM, Shipper said:

ย 

It was so hot that day. They coralled us in behind the barrier after putting our cellphones in little indestructible pouches so we couldn't call for help and escape. They wanted to get the shot and pretend the audience was full.ย  They plan to copy and paste us all,ย  they said.ย ย 

And then Gaga was so gracious. She would come out and blow us kisses as we were frying under the hot California sun in almost 105 Fยฐ weather for 7 hours and then they finally gave us a break and fed us so we won't die and come back for more that night.ย 

We were so close we could hear them sing despite the microphone being off. They did not lipsync. They sang. Gaga's voice was so powerful,ย  you could hear it without a mic.ย  They flirted a lot,ย  sharing kisses,ย  hugs and flirtatious touches.

They didn't sing the whole song.ย  It was just the first part again and again. And then they would shuffle us to the left and right side of the stage to film us and make us scream and cheer on certain parts or else they wouldnt give us water. I remember some fans made posters to promote the Cure because it was just a few days after Gaga's Coachella headline and her dropping the song.ย 

This brought back memories!ย  I made lots of friends many who had to drive 3 or 6 hours just to be a part of that day.ย  It was fun.ย  I remember there was a pregnant lady there with us under the sun and her baby must be so blessed to have heard Gaga sing live in the womb.ย  Lol the end.๏ปฟ๏ปฟย 

ย 

What??? They kissed and flirt?

The betray

crackpoppodcast

I was there in the audience she addresses when she says โ€œI love you so much!โ€ I was so bummed that song didnโ€™t make it into the film, and also that I didnโ€™t get my big break lol

Bigmac1162
On 2/19/2019 at 10:46 PM, Shipper said:

ย 

It was so hot that day. They coralled us in behind the barrier after putting our cellphones in little indestructible pouches so we couldn't call for help and escape. They wanted to get the shot and pretend the audience was full.ย  They plan to copy and paste us all,ย  they said.ย ย 

And then Gaga was so gracious. She would come out and blow us kisses as we were frying under the hot California sun in almost 105 Fยฐ weather for 7 hours and then they finally gave us a break and fed us so we won't die and come back for more that night.ย 

We were so close we could hear them sing despite the microphone being off. They did not lipsync. They sang. Gaga's voice was so powerful,ย  you could hear it without a mic.ย  They flirted a lot,ย  sharing kisses,ย  hugs and flirtatious touches.

They didn't sing the whole song.ย  It was just the first part again and again. And then they would shuffle us to the left and right side of the stage to film us and make us scream and cheer on certain parts or else they wouldnt give us water. I remember some fans made posters to promote the Cure because it was just a few days after Gaga's Coachella headline and her dropping the song.ย 

This brought back memories!ย  I made lots of friends many who had to drive 3 or 6 hours just to be a part of that day.ย  It was fun.ย  I remember there was a pregnant lady there with us under the sun and her baby must be so blessed to have heard Gaga sing live in the womb.ย  Lol the end.ย 

ย 

Wait was this when they were filming or in between takes??

Shipper
4 hours ago, Bigmac1162 said:

Wait was this when they were filming or in between takes??

They were filming.ย ย 

giphy.gif

This scene.ย 

And the scene with the jean dress and white tassels when she was playing the piano.ย  I think this get-up can only be seen on the DVD preview and not the film.ย 

But yeah even if they were not filming Gaga was very huggy.ย  Not only to Bradley but the other people in the stage.ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Archived