Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think this is why they broke up

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's look at the bright side y'all! No Christian = no babies coming soon = LG6 possible release before 2030 :vegas: Unless she scraps everything and will make another Joanne, like Angelina or Arabella :saladga:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

Reality

Honestly, if they did indeed broke up, I think a large part of it was because of fans. People might say "Oh, no one would let some online Twitter stans dictate how their relationship goes!", but you'd be surprised. Gaga is in the spotlight constantly, and while it's obvious that Christian is more private, having the huge fanbase that Gaga has, it's inevitable that Christian would be given more attention (both positive and negative).

Do y'all remember the time he told fans something along the lines of, "You guys are the nicest ones I've ever met"? Or how about that time where he liked a post on Instagram or Twitter (I forgot which platform it was, but that's beside the point) that was written by a Little Monster that said something along the lines of, "We need to be more respectful of Christian and his relationship with Gaga".

He is fully aware that this fanbase doesn't like him that much, and even though it's just a bunch of random people online, I could easily see that overwhelming him. What we need to do is just be more compassionate and empathetic of Gaga and her relationships with people.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Zander

If there’s anything about Gaga we should stop making assumptions about it’s her love life. None of us know, none of us will ever know and we have to accept that. Don’t get involved in and speculate crazy theories in something you have no idea about.

It baffles me how people come to such conclusions which you’d only know if you actually knew them personally.

Chris Thomason

Gaga said it in five foot two. Whenever she has success her relationships fail. Look who just won 3 grammys and a bafta... possibly an oscar on the way?

JazzGa

I can think of a lot of reasons why they might have split. The mystery brunette/Christian possibly cheating, BradGa jealousy, Christian not liking dealing with the fans and being in the public eye, Gaga feeling the pressure of her career peak... and that's just off the top of my head. I actually think BradGa is probably the least important reason out of those I listed. I think their moon faces they make at each other are publicity stunting more than real feelings, and of all people, a talent agent like Christian could recognize the difference. Since he sees things from an industry insider's perspective I suspect he was in on all the stunt plans and pleased with the hype it successfully garnered. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

BC: 'Or do you need more?'

LG: *Nods an heart-wrenching Yes knowing the whole world is watching*

BC: 'Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?'

I'm not jumping to conclusions but DANG Girl!  I sure AF didn't need a drawing on the wall to get the 'picture' !  :fan:

Chickens in Malibu
16 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I can think of a lot of reasons why they might have split. The mystery brunette/Christian possibly cheating, BradGa jealousy, Christian not liking dealing with the fans and being in the public eye, Gaga feeling the pressure of her career peak... and that's just off the top of my head. I actually think BradGa is probably the least important reason out of those I listed. I think their moon faces they make at each other are publicity stunting more than real feelings, and of all people, a talent agent like Christian could recognize the difference. Since he sees things from an industry insider's perspective I suspect he was in on all the stunt plans and pleased with the hype it successfully garnered. 

Did I read the wording "cheating"?

Inbefore Gaga goes full indian on him

beatup.gif

If Christian got upset over a ****ing performance.. then im sorry i wouldnt stay either.. This is the VERY person she starred next to in a romantic film.. The acting in this performance was sweet as it should have been.. What were they just supposed to stand next to each other stiff as boards.. 

Spoiler

omg Bradley stiff as a board just had me drooling.. FFS

bloody g

It's none of our business

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

53 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

This is what fans want to believe. We don't know ANYTHING about Gaga's intimate private life. Stop reinforcing these fantasies.

we live for those fantasies though

Antichrist
26 minutes ago, Loopy said:

BC: 'Or do you need more?'

LG: *Nods an heart-wrenching Yes knowing the whole world is watching*

BC: 'Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?'

I'm not jumping to conclusions but DANG Girl!  I sure AF didn't need a drawing on the wall to get the 'picture' !  :fan:

quite frankly, you need a lot more than drawings :toofunny:

Antichrist

some people in this thread have me cackling :lmao:

the fact that any of you have the right to assume anything of their relationship, when you clearly know what kind of a person gaga is, astounds me.

NOT SHOWING ANY KIND OF 'PUBLIC AFFECTION/ROMANCE/WHATEVER BULLSHIT, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE USED TO IT FROM OTHER CELEBRITIES, DOESN'T MEAN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS A CHARADE.

i mean... grow the hell up, wtf :lmao:

Archived