💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Fiancé Have Split, PEOPLE Confirms

Bambino

Featured Posts

Gaga4stef

As I said in the other threads about this I'm sorry for her. I agree it never felt right so I hope she finds her true, forever love and has babies and all that. She deserves to be happy, but she needs to think before she leaps. Stop trying so hard. Often it strikes when you aren't even looking. My wish for her is for all her wishes to come true ❤

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

The creepiest thing is the monsters'  attacks on his insta page. Seriously. Some of u get a life.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Queen Bitch

I don't know if it has been mentioned, and I'm too lazy to read the entire thread, but Vogue has also been reporting it. Sorry if already mentioned. 

I'm not sad about this, not happy either. We don't know how Gaga feels about it, but however she feels, that's probably how we should feel about it too. Who knows, maybe she's happy it's over? It could have been a bad relationship. 

SlaeUrAnus

Yall need a life if you’re attacking him on his Instagram without knowing the reason why they have broke up yet.

In my messy era.

RAMROD

This is so sad. They look so cute together. Seems like they were made for each other. 

Be well, Gaga. Glad she is with Bo lately. She would help her getting through this. A friend in need, is a friend indeed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Maybe he didn't like how she was around Bradly. I mean it almost looked like they were a couple 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

idk, to me she never seemed as much into the relationship as with Taylor, just kinda... meh

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Building controversy to create headlines!!! :gayhat:

Anyhow as sad as it is, she breathes magic into music when shes miserable. Gags music or love is youre drama

Katsuki Bakugo

Break up album here we come! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, Monster Judas said:

I am not the biggest fan of Christian Carino, but when they split I kind of feel sorry for him.

Yeah coz who will work with him now? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, LavenderB said:

what a shame. I thought she met the one :sick:

One of many. She needs to not get engaged anymore.

Archived