Apple Music
other

ISIS Bride has UK Citizenship Revoked by British Government

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Islamic State schoolgirl Shamima Begum has had her British citizenship revoked, her family has been told in a letter from the Home Office.

The letter, obtained by ITV News, was received by Ms Begum's mother on Tuesday.

"Please find enclosed papers that relate to a decision taken by the Home Secretary, to deprive your daughter, Shamima Begum, of her British citizenship," the letter read.

"In light of the circumstances of your daughter, the notice of the Home Secretary's decision has been served of file today (19th February), and the order removing her British citizenship has subsequently been made."

The letter went on to urge Ms Begum's family to make her aware of the decision, and added that she had a right to appeal.

In a statement posted on Twitter, the family's lawyer, Tasnime Akunjee, said: "Family are very disappointed with the Home Office's intention to have an order made depriving Shamima of her citizenship.

"We are considering all legal avenues to challenge this decision."

Last week, the 19-year-old, then heavily pregnant, was found in a refugee camp in Syria where she said she wanted to come back to the UK.

On Sunday, she gave birth to a baby boy.

She and two school friends from Bethnal Green fled the UK via Turkey in 2015, where they made their way to Syria and were married off to Islamic State fighters.

Speaking to ITV News on Monday, the teenager insisted she was "not a threat" to the UK, despite having insisted she did not regret joining IS.

"I'm a 19-year-old girl with a newborn baby," she said..

"I don't have any weapons; I don't want to hurt anyone even if I did have weapons.

Shamima also stated the Manchester bombings at Ariana Grande's concert were 'justified'.

If you aren't from the UK, this has been massive news here and had caused a massive debate and a lot of people stating not to allow her back to the UK.

Edited by Gimme More
  • Like 4
  • Shook 2

Antichrist

Shamima also stated the Manchester bombings at Ariana Grande's concert were 'justified'.

just gonna... bold this part out..........

• Like 11
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

LateToCult

I’m not British but if I were I wouldn’t want her back. That girl has some deep psychological problems. She said herself that she didn’t regret going to Syria. This was after one of the girls she left with died in an air strike. She made her bed...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Unites

In my opinion, people who consciously chose to support this group, don't deserve a spot in our society. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Hola Soraya

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

It’s one thing to admit to doing stupid **** and another to be unrepentant and disgusting. :fail:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Rio
4 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

just gonna... bold this part out..........

Wtfff did she really justify that? What was her reasoning? If she really is as deluded and malicious as she sounds, then I wanna say girl deserves a public hanging but I digress-

i'm shook

• Like 1

Zander

Yeah, sums up my reaction. :ladyhaha:

You just know judging by the shifty look on her face that this girl is up to something. 

Edited by XC1792
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

tomsches

Members are a threat and shouldn't be allowed to enter any other country especially a European one.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Gimme More
31 minutes ago, Rio said:

Wtfff did she really justify that? What was her reasoning? If she really is as deluded and malicious as she sounds, then I wanna say girl deserves a public hanging but I digress-

i'm shook

Shipper

Don't let her back in. 

Let her stay there. 

:saladga: bye girl. 

Box me up
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gimme More

i'm glad it was revoked, she hasn't show any remorse and her attitude seems awful and she seems to be backing up what ISIS has done.

she made her bed when she left, so she should face the consequences that she is not allowed back.

• Like 7

monster4life231

I think she should have been kept out of the country, and be unable to ever return. However, I think we should take the child from her. If she really wants her child to be safe and have a good life, she would support returning her child to the UK without her. I don't think it's fair for an innocent baby to have its life put at risk because of its mother. 

spread peace.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Shipper
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

No remorse there.  I just see an empty shell.  Her reaction sums up to : meh so they died. Yeah sorry to all the men. 

And why is she apologizing to all the families who lost their husbands and sons and brothers AND all to all the men who lost their women and children. 

Just from that statement.  The way she chose to word that.  She only apologized for the men who died AND apologized to the men because they lost their women. 

She makes me sick. 

Box me up
  • Like 3

August3
51 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

That alone should be reason enough to revoke her citizenship. No western country needs her. 

Edited by August3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2