💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow hits 300m views on YouTube

chipz

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

In terms of video quality that's sad some her her most creatives are not higher though

Eh these days popular song = more views. Most of those views are probably not people watching rather letting the video play as bgm in malls, electronic stores, cafe, classroom (i’m a teacher and I do that :flower:)

Lazz Monster
1 hour ago, Davian said:

And Marry The Night:giveup: That video is an masterpiece and deserved so much more

Her best after Bad Romance imo :diane:

We're far from the Shallow now

Davian
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

Her best after Bad Romance imo :diane:

YES

I still remember when it came out:diane: It was/still is my favorite Gaga song, and I wished it got a musicvideo since the first time I heard it. I was so happy when she made it a single, I even bought the physical copy:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Lazz Monster
5 minutes ago, Davian said:

YES

I still remember when it came out:diane: It was/still is my favorite Gaga song, and I wished it got a musicvideo since the first time I heard it. I was so happy when she made it a single, I even bought the physical copy:tony:

That song is perfection, it may have flopped, but at least we got a lot of iconic performances :ally:

Davian
26 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

That song is perfection, it may have flopped, but at least we got a lot of iconic performances :ally:

The GP didn’t knew what they missed:queenga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Economy
31 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Well in my country it wasn't a total flop. Peaked higher than Perfect Illusion or Million Reasons at #11 (still pressed it broke her top 10 streak here by 1 rank) and almost went top 20 in radio spins

Love that almost moderate hit :firega:

Lazz Monster
42 minutes ago, Economy said:

Well in my country it wasn't a total flop. Peaked higher than Perfect Illusion or Million Reasons at #11 (still pressed it broke her top 10 streak here by 1 rank) and almost went top 20 in radio spins

Love that almost moderate hit :firega:

Canada has taste, we been knew :staymad:

Economy
On 2/19/2019 at 8:40 AM, Lazz Monster said:

Canada has taste, we been knew :staymad:

I also feel like the one single that went top 10 in the US but didn't in Canada (Million Reasons) could have if we also got the discount on iTunes the week of the Superbowl but unfortunately we didnt

If MR didn't fail to go top 10 we'd have more top 10s here for Gaga than any other place (at least of the major markets cuz I don't know her chart history for every single little nation)

But Instead were tied with the US for top 10s

MR went top 10 in the US but not Canada, but DWUW went top 10 here (#3) but not in US

The rest of the top 10s were the same, tho in Canada most peaked higher :applause:

Again, im still cheesed that MTN missed the top 10 by only 1 rank :rip:

Her chart history in Canada:

Just Dance #1

Poker Face #1

Love Game #2

Paparazzi #3

Bad Romance #1

Telephone #3

Alejandro #4

Born This Way #1

Judas #8

The Edge Of Glory #3

You and I #8

Marry The Night #11 :rip:

Applause #4

Do What U Want #3

GUY #29

Perfect Illusion #17

Million Reasons #15

Shallow #3

Lazz Monster
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I also feel like the one single that went top 10 in the US but didn't in Canada (Million Reasons) could have if we also got the discount on iTunes the week of the Superbowl but unfortunately we didnt

If MR didn't fail to go top 10 we'd have more top 10s here for Gaga than any other place (at least of the major markets cuz I don't know her chart history for every single little nation)

MR went top 10 in the US but not Canada, but DWUW went top 10 here (#3) but not in US

The rest of the top 10s were the same

Again, in cheesed that MTN missed the top 10 by only 1 rank :rip:

I'm just happy with the ASIB slayage in Canada :staymad:

Itsbrenda

312 now, I don’t know where it will stop tbh (well, slow) 

also notice that Jonane video has gone up in views a considerable amount since ASIB came out

KatieJudasGaga4
On 2/19/2019 at 6:18 AM, Economy said:

The rest of the top 10s were the same, tho in Canada most peaked higher :applause:

Again, im still cheesed that MTN missed the top 10 by only 1 rank :rip:

Her chart history in Canada:

Just Dance #1

Poker Face #1

Love Game #2

Paparazzi #3

Bad Romance #1

Telephone #3

Alejandro #4

Born This Way #1

Judas #8

The Edge Of Glory #3