Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow hits 300m views on YouTube

chipz

Featured Posts

The massively successful video of Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper for the hit song Shallow reached 300m views on Vevo and YouTube, days before the Oscars. Is that a good sign? We wish them good luck on Sunday! :party:

The Fame Monster

I hope it will pass Telephone soon. :party: Stream it you skinny bi*ches!

Find your freedom in the music

Chickens in Malibu
9 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

I hope it will pass Telephone soon. :party: Stream it you skinny bi*ches!

In the meantime, Beyoncé be using Jay Z's tidal fake bots to boost Telephone views and block Shallow from surpassing:

tenor.gif?itemid=9435605

bad romance is not safe :ally:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

RudraCNG
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

In terms of video quality that's sad some her her most creatives are not higher though

I agree completely. It's so sad when I see videos like John Wayne and G.U.Y. not even reaching 100M.

Davian
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

I agree completely. It's so sad when I see videos like John Wayne and G.U.Y. not even reaching 100M.

And Marry The Night:giveup: That video is an masterpiece and deserved so much more

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

YourCureness
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

In the meantime, Beyoncé be using Jay Z's tidal fake bots to boost Telephone views and block Shallow from surpassing:

tenor.gif?itemid=9435605

Win win situation for us honestly. 

53 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

In terms of video quality that's sad some her her most creatives are not higher though

It’s even sad that videos by other artists that are not creative at all surpassing the Bad Romance Video :(

WORLDofGAGA

Really happy that shallow is doing so well! Poor marry the night, G.U.Y and more deserved so much more, people will hopefully realise in time how amazing those videos are, we will always appreciate the art and story Gaga put into those videos 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Economy

It's back on top 10 most viewed videos for past 24H at #9. It got over 4M views last 24H :O

just imagine the views of the video if it wasn't a collection of movie scenes and had more replay value!!!

Economy
11 minutes ago, comeonLG6 said:

It’s even sad that videos by other artists that are not creative at all surpassing the Bad Romance Video :(

Bad Romance is one of the very few videos released that far back that has as many views as it does (at one point it was YouTube's most viewed video)

We know global internet usage has surged in last decade thanks to a lot more people in developing world plugging in. Also more people now are on a high internet limit or even unlimited and can stream as much as they want

There's a lot more people globally now that can view videos as much as they want than there was in 2010 when the developed world (that has a smaller population generally speaking) dominated internet usage

So it's not fair to compare what videos now are getting to what bad romance got :shrug:

bloody g

It's her first video to achieve this since Applause in 2014

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived