đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lion sings "Diamond Heart" on The Masked Singer

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Excuse me while I sob because Diamond Heart wasn’t a single 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's Xtina, some words pronouncations are pretty much her, she's just not hitting the high notes..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Infinity Wave

I think this was discussed some days ago in the Ent News section, but it's always beatiful to watch.

I think it'sa pretty beatiful performance, indeed

Didn't know this format before, living outside the US, but I think it's trendy and catchy as long as they sing well known and loved song

Colourful

Davian
6 minutes ago, River said:

I think it's Xtina, some words pronouncations are pretty much her, she's just not hitting the high notes..

I saw a lot of people saying on twitter that it was Xtina, but I really don’t get how people think this tbh:oops: Xtina’s voice is so recognizable and deep. Even when she is not hitting the high notes (in songs like Save Me From Myself) her voice doesn’t like this.

Btw this is not an attack, everybody can speculate but I just don’t understand why people thing it’s her:laughga:

I personally think it’s Carrie Underwood but I’m not sure.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

7 minutes ago, Davian said:

I saw a lot of people saying on twitter that it was Xtina, but I really don’t get how people think this tbh:oops: Xtina’s voice is so recognizable and deep. Even when she is not hitting the high notes (in songs like Save Me From Myself) her voice doesn’t like this.

Btw this is not an attack, everybody can speculate but I just don’t understand why people thing it’s her:laughga:

Apparently its someone who is not known for singing? 

18 minutes ago, Davian said:

It's the pronunciation of some words that clicks with her previous songs and the voice is very similar to Xtina :laughga:

FentyGa

as soon as she sang "for a hundred or two" i thought "Oh, it's Florence! Duh!" idk why
edit: it's not xtina, she would've added more growls. Maybe Katy? But it sounds too good? idk

Davian
16 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Apparently its someone who is not known for singing? 

4 minutes ago, River said:

It's the pronunciation of some words that clicks with her previous songs and the voice is very similar to Xtina :laughga:

Well apparently it’s neither Xtina nor Carrie:huntyga: But if the person is not known for singing I’m lost:wtfga: I guess I’ll just have to wait to see the reveal on YT

giskardsb

It's not going to be any A-List music star such as Carrie or X-Tina doing this show.

a lot of people think its Rumor Willis.   Rumor has a good voice. She's obviously channelling Amy in this clip.

Just now, Davian said:

Well apparently it’s neither Xtina nor Carrie:huntyga: But if the person is not known for singing I’m lost:wtfga: I guess I’ll just have to wait to see the reveal on YT

interesting, who loves this song? I remember some celeb girl tweeted that they love it

Davian
7 minutes ago, River said:

interesting, who loves this song? I remember some celeb girl tweeted that they love it

I do:vegas:

Oh no I’m caught:messga:

The clues are in her physicality:

Who holds a mic like that? Pinching w pinkies out

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived