đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lion sings "Diamond Heart" on The Masked Singer

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I'm catching up with The Masked Singer from this past week. (The train wreck you just can't stop watching.)

The lion sang "Diamond Heart" this past week.  Remember this is the one they originally said was Gaga. (It's obviously not.) This show has mentioned or had a Gaga song every week except one.

The vocals aren't that bad.  I don't know how is getting revealed, so I will update when I get to that point.

she/her/hers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

We stan an interspecies musical vocal performance :applause:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

(The train wreck you just can't stop watching.)

Oh thank god sis I thought you actually liked it unironically :toofunny:

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

Oh thank god sis I thought you actually liked it unironically :toofunny:

No, it's kind of hard to watch.  I just want to know what people signed up to do this.  I'm waiting for it to be canceled for a second season honestly.

she/her/hers

Just now, SamanthaC said:

No, it's kind of hard to watch.  I just want to know what people signed up to do this.  I'm waiting for it to be canceled for a second season honestly.

It's different, different is nice. I don't mind it actually.

That Lion voice is something, gotta say :ally:

Gracious Gaga

Maybe Carrie underwood ? Idk her voice tho really.  

Also are these pre recorded vocals? She got that giant mask on covering her whole face.. there’s no way the mic is gonna pick her up that well

♥ Kindness Police.

6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

From Wikipedia: On January 30, 2019, Fox announced it had renewed the series for a second season

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Maybe Carrie underwood ? Idk her voice tho really.  

Also are these pre recorded vocals? She got that giant mask on covering her whole face.. there’s no way the mic is gonna pick her up that well

It doesn't sound like Carrie Underwood. It honestly sounds more like Christina Aguilera.

I'm not sure if they're prerecorded, although that would make a lot of sense.  And no one would be able to tell if they were lip synching.

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Adakam said:

From Wikipedia: On January 30, 2019, Fox announced it had renewed the series for a second season

:lmao:

Well....

she/her/hers

8 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

That's what I meant lol sorry if it was confusing. I was expressing relief at your opinion. But as the old saying goes "They wouldn't make it if people weren't going to watch it"

Andreu
Just now, hurricane326 said:

Meghan Trainor on The Four teas

Meghan Trainor has a little more relevance 

just a little more :pole:

and a lot more of talent :flower:

stream her new single

Archived