💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hits Daily Double: LG6 well On Its Way

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Hoeanne

I can see it coming soon tbh. She’s been working with non ASIB related producers for like 2 years now, I’d be shocked if they didn’t have an album ready by now. For all we know it’s been ready to months and she’s just been waiting for ASIB to die down.

The biggest flag to me was all the magazine interviews she did last year that mentioned a new album that “she’s not ready to talk about yet.” The album never came up in the interviews, it was clearly a statement that she and her mangers made sure the magazines put in the forward to tease and build hype for it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Enigmatic

offtop but 

ليدي  قاقا 

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

I am having my ARTPOP moment

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

I understand. But I personally haven't heard of any stable and concrete information about any producers/musicians working with her on anything and a pop record like Gaga's won't just be at her studio.

Who's BP and BN? 

Every single studio album she has released has been recorded around the US (primarily NY/Cali) or around the world. 

She has a studio in her house + that famous musician's house she bought that also has a studio.

How many times did we see her with BloodPop before Joanne? Once, yet he turned out to be on every song.

She's making this album in silence. 

Xoxo Adriana
28 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

C3C with Bradley Cooper and Cardi B is ON ITS WAY:pawsup:

Tony confirmed C3C isn't happening so we r only down to Cooper and Cardi :rip: Don't know how a Cardi B X Gaga collab would sound but I'm here for it that chick is always on the charts :lolly: I smell a hit #heygirltingz

Arcanum
5 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Remember when they were hinting a triple album release in 2018?

Well we got that.

ASIB (w dialogues)

ASIB (no dialogues)

ASIB (collector's vinyl)

:vegas:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Wow! Lady Gaga is writing songs?

More breaking news: she's italian :omg:

...ÄąllÄąllÄą c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ÄąllÄąllÄą...

Scathach
24 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Remember when they were hinting a triple album release in 2018?

That's confirmed fake since C3C is not happening at the moment.

But really though, she became famous because of spontaneity and she has lost that at this point. It’s the truth, it sucks, but push your bias aside. This isn’t the same Lady Gaga that put out The Fame and The Fame Monster writhin two years. You can argue; maturity, artistic integrity, side projects... Where is the material? Found dead in a ditch as they say.

tumblr_ojjjb4CCgl1u6n38po1_250.gif

You’re a special level of delusional to believe this is what a pop star of her magnitude should be. 

Can I tag the whole delusional part of this fandom here?

FinnishGypsy
10 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

But really though, she became famous because of spontaneity and she has lost that at this point. It’s the truth, it sucks, but push your bias aside. This isn’t the same Lady Gaga that put out The Fame and The Fame Monster writhin two years. You can argue; maturity, artistic integrity, side projects... Where is the material? Found dead in a ditch as they say.

tumblr_ojjjb4CCgl1u6n38po1_250.gif

You’re an special level of delusional to believe this is what a pop star of her magnitude should be. 

The Lady Gaga that put out TF and TFM within two years also wasn’t a 9-time Grammy winner, 2-time Golden Globe winner, and 3-time Oscar nominee (including for BEST ACTRESS). 

I think she knows what she’s doing, commercially, critically and artistically. 

ETA: As far as for “where’s the material?” Well, considering Gaga holds the record for being the only woman with five consecutive #1 albums in the 2010s, a record which doesn’t include TF or TFM, I’d say there’s the material.  

• Admin changed the title to Hits Daily Double: LG6 well On Its Way
  • FATCAT locked this topic

Archived