Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HDD: "Whispers of a New Gaga Album On The Way"

Gam

Featured Posts

highbythebeach
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What's the most they could with ARUTW? People already know it and it's already been featured on TTH. The only thing left is radio, but considering how US radio refuses to play Shallow, which is her biggest song in years, I doubt they'll pick up ARUTW... :poot:

1 hour ago, Davian said:

Well I just hope the stations see their mistake and start to play ARUTW to make up for it. But that is just wishful thinking:oops:

I just don’t want ARUTW to become a hit that got away:messga:

I feel like ARUTW could be  more radio friendly than Shallow, it reminds me of Adele's ballads and radio seems to love those 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pray4FameGa

I love how when she releases a new album nobody has any clue what the bitch is coming with.

She completely reinvents herself every time. It could be anything. And it comes with a new look, face, personality, voice, sense of fashion. You can’t say this about any other living artist.

DOJA CAT
3 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Born This Way Release --> May
LG6 --> May Release (2019)
A Star Is Born This Way --> Definition of GAGA

Plus Enigma doesn’t start back until May 30 so she could revamp the show with new music, so the album is coming May 29 :) 

thank u, next

Bolkins

HDD is like the only reliable source for insider info so this is exciting, I guess we already knew something was coming but a bit of confirmation is nice. I feel like her usual late summer schedule is likely, a little break from the public eye after so much exposure would probably be a good thing so August is a good time to it and she doesn’t have any Enigma dates then either. She won’t have to change the show much if the album comes in October, she could get away with just doing the lead single for the final 2019 dates and then revamp the set list in 2020. 

Patrick Garcia
Just now, WohnJayne said:

HDD is like the only reliable source for insider info so this is exciting, I guess we already knew something was coming but a bit of confirmation is nice. I feel like her usual late summer schedule is likely, a little break from the public eye after so much exposure would probably be a good thing so August is a good time to it and she doesn’t have any Enigma dates then either. She won’t have to change the show much if the album comes in October, she could get away with just doing the lead single for the final 2019 dates and then revamp the set list in 2020. 

I agree with you. I think later this year would be better because I believe it would be unfair with those who already bought the tickets for the same price and already watched the concert if she included new songs in the middle of her 2019 Vegas concerts.

With a new album in October or November, she could start a fresh setlist in 2020, giving her residency even more valuable marketing wise.

They always report stuff like this based on fan rumors on twitter and fan sites. I highly doubt any new music is coming before like end of summer. But I'd love to be proven wrong :gayhat:

TimisaMonster

Well Gaga did say she wants it to be a surprise so honestly we are waiting for a random midnight release anytime after the Oscar's...

:udidnt:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

WORLDofGAGA
16 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Born This Way Release --> May
LG6 --> May Release (2019)
A Star Is Born This Way --> Definition of GAGA

I’d be here for a star is born mixed with born this way sounding album 🤔🙌🏻🌟

@W0RLDofGAGA

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I’d be here for a star is born mixed with born this way sounding album 🤔🙌🏻🌟

Oh wow, it couldn't be a messier album

I keep posting that the album is basically done and will drop this year but no one believes me :saladga:

My name isn't Timmers

WORLDofGAGA
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Oh wow, it couldn't be a messier album

Lol, in my head I was thinking ASIB vocals and some hints of songs like ITA, ARUTW for the slower songs and some rock pop influenced songs influenced with born this way. Maybe it is messy lol, each to their own I guess ✌🏼

@W0RLDofGAGA

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

I keep posting that the album is basically done and will drop this year but no one believes me :saladga:

Well most people would ask for receipts sooooo :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well most people would ask for receipts sooooo :ladyhaha:

Even with receipts this fan base will still debate like it's not coming until 2022

My name isn't Timmers

JusKeepBreathin

Please don't get me hyped. I don't think I can take it. Women dominating 2019. Things are returning to normal. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived