• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

Are you sure this brunette isn't his teen-age daughter? :trollga:

This is a classic Oscar smear campaign. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JazzGa

Messy Rumor! Keep in mind that part of Xtian's job as an agent is to go out to dinner with talent (aka hot girls) to discuss their representation, potential gigs, etc. As long as the 'holding hands' part isn't true then the rest is relatively par-for-the-course and only being brought up now for those sweet, sweet, Oscar campaign hype clicks. 

Unfortunately evidence is mounting that Gaga and Carino have indeed broken up at this most inopportune of times... while evidence that they're "fine" is as thin as a paparazzo's combover

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Diamond heart99
48 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

i saw him with some girl at a boba shop during the INLA filming. not sure if it was his daughter tbh cuz i dont remember but i literally pulled out my phone and some guy was like "put your phone away. respect his privacy" and i LITERALLY didn't know what the **** was going on or why the guy thought i'd be doing anything on my phone in regard to him

LMAO. It’s cute how CC thinks he is the celeb in all this.

I wonder if he feels like a chooch walking into CAA everyday now. Lord knows I would...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Why would take notice of something like this and not take a picture?? 

This is my thing too. Like, the only people who are going to recognize Christan as anyone "famous" are pretty hardcore Gaga fans and I can't believe the person didn't take a pic! But he was probably just out to dinner with a client anyway. 

And not to be petty, but I also have a very hard time believing that he would move on at all quickly... he seems like the clingy type :huntyga:

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, my main issues are:

- The ring she didn't wear at the Grammy's
- They haven't been together (/seen together) since the SAG

- Christian didn't attend Grammy's
- Gaga is getting high again

And neither did any valentines day message... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

huttont
3 hours ago, Economy said:

IB4 it's his sister

If he’s holding hands with his sister, we have an even bigger problem... 

It's funny they make a big deal about "brunette", as if they don't know Gaga is a brunette.

I live outside the space time continuum.

hijadeputa
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

And neither did any valentines day message... :awkney:

well gaga was busy with that tattooed man :pole:

She said it herself in 5 foot perfect - she reaches an incredible milestone in her career and it impacts her relationship. It’s a trend she seems to go through each time. Fingers crossed it’s not real...

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

DutchHooker
51 minutes ago, OliG said:

well gaga was busy with that tattooed man :pole:

A new daddy :pole:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
4 hours ago, getthatoscar said:

Plot twist of the century: Irina and Carino having an affair :staymad:

Partner swap of my dreams. I definitely would love to see if Gaga and Bradley could have a relationship and make it work 

Well there was a picture at another award show where Gaga and Bradley were talking closely with each other and Christian and Irina on the 2nd row :vegas::cryga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DeleteMyAccount

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga and Christian are doing fine but break up in the future because they can't handle all the stress of the fanbase swirling these things around. That as well as the already constant stream of hate Christian gets on the daily from trolls. Luckily they're both strong individuals.

Archived