💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Best games for the Switch? (Newer owner)

MsSwan

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not counting the ones you already have, I'd recommend:

-The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

-Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

-Sonic Mania Plus

-Bayonetta 2

All very fun games and you'll probably spend a lot of time on these, especially Zelda. Also since you seem to like Mortal Kombat, be aware that MK11 was just announced for the Switch a few days ago. I'm not sure I will play it but just so you know.

I also suggest Undertale, it's on sale for 10$ now

And I'm buying Donkey Kong today or tomorrow

btw, try to save money and buy from sales, it's much better

And if you are from the US Raise.com are selling discounted US gift cards and many times there's extra discount, like now there's 7%.. it's good for saving money..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PrinceOfTheStorm
6 hours ago, River said:

What I have:

Bayonetta 1+2 - if you like hack and slash, it's a must, so fun, so difficult, Bayo is amazing

Hollow Knight - a very beautiful Metroidvania game, pretty difficult but very long with many gaming hourse

Okami - imagine zelda with a white wolf and with a beautiful japanese art

Splatoon 2 - the best online experience on the Switch

Smash - smash people

Mario + Rabbids - ok don't sleep on this game! it's pretty amazing!

Zelda - ok you must buy it!!

Mario Odyssey

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - if you want to re-live the anime and be part of it :)

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu - I'm pretty disappointed by it, it's more for new players

Crahs Bandicoot trilogy - it's pretty awesome to play it again with the new graphics

Xenobale Chronicles 2 - this game is amazing

Celeste - the best indie of the year, a difficult platformer but with a touchy story that you can be related too

Picross 2 - good to waste time when waiting in line or during a flight

my IMPACT RIGHT THERE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs

signing out

20 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

my IMPACT RIGHT THERE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs

Yes it’s thanks to you haha

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

StarstruckIllusion

Astral Chain is coming 😍

Splatoon 2 is amazing >>> Warframe slays a bit and DOOM is so satisfying

go on Reddit, search for r/NintendoSwitch, and type your question in the search bar... you’ll see other responses 

11 hours ago, MadonnasSis said:

So is Bayonetta like Zelda? In the sense that you wander around and then fight? Is it like Devil May Cry?

Bayonetta was actually made by the same people who made the first DMC, so it's much closer to that. I don't see any similarities between Zelda and Bayo bar a few minor ones here and there. Undertale and Stardew Valley are also amazing as others have mentioned. I just picked Celeste up but I've heard incredible things about it.

Haroon

TLoZ: Breath of the Wild will keep you occupied for ages, it's quite a huge game :deadbanana: My most played game is Splatoon 2 with like 850 hours though, because for me it never gets boring when you're playing online - I've barely touched the solo campaign and haven't even played the DLC :toofunny:

Bayonetta 1+2 are fun as well and can last quite a while if you want to actually master it and get the best medals and so on, plus it's really fun to play and even just watch as well :cool:

Octopath Traveller is beautiful and quite a long game if you want to finish it completely, it's my favourite game of 2018 :flutter:

Besides that there are loads of other games that are fun too, like Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Rayman Legends. Super Smash Bros Ultimate is a very big game that I'd recommend everyone to get on the Switch though and it has like unlimited replayability because of all of the modes and the online community, it won't be going anywhere even after the Switch is done :laughga:

Archived