💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Target Stans A Star Is Born!

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Target's weekly ad this week promotes the ASIB Blu-ray/DVD release and has an offer to get a $5 gift card if you buy the movie and album. :gaycat:

Gaga getting those sales. :applause:

NewUsername
Just now, Grimpsy said:

Was someone pre ordered target edition? Please share that extras from that edition when you got your copy

indeed :giveup: 

Also, there was a shop (don't remember which one anymore) that gave a discount voucher for ASIB if u bought BR :')

Just now, SamanthaC said:

Any indication if the 4K will have the same features on it? 

I guess not, because there's no sticker on it 

RAMROD

This is why I dressed up to shop at Tarjay. They deserve the dapper me.  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, Grimpsy said:

I guess not, because there's no sticker on it 

So I shall purchase the BluRay from Target and the steelbook 4K from Best Buy. And which one to I buy as a collectors that I don’t open? So many decisions. I’m going to be broke over this movie. 

she/her/hers

6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

So I shall purchase the BluRay from Target and the steelbook 4K from Best Buy. And which one to I buy as a collectors that I don’t open? So many decisions. I’m going to be broke over this movie. 

Off topic but are you back from Nashville? Where do you guys keep(display) the Emmy?  :giveup:

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Adarsh Soni said:

Off topic but are you back from Nashville? Where do you guys keep(display) the Emmy?  :giveup:

Just got back home like 15 minutes ago. Maybe in our China cabinet if it’ll fit. If it doesn’t I’m not sure what the backup plan is!

she/her/hers

Archived